Saturday, February 25, 2006

News

I am fine. Have been busy at new job. I like it and I am learning a lot but at the same time I don't feel pressured because of a new environment, which is good and shows that I am getting mature in life. When you are younger you are very nervous at new jobs but when you get older and have more experience you are more laid back and relax.

I was trying to write a post and just now my son came and wants to sit on my lap. Whenever I am at my PC, he brings his CD and wants to play it and sit on my lap! He is very handful but very cute and adorable too.

I went to my hair stylist after 4 months today, he does such a great job but very expensive. But I believe staying in style and fresh is worth it. We usually have conversation when he is doing my hair. I asked him if all his family live in San Diego and he said it's just my Mom. I don't have brothers and sisters. I was adapted. I felt sad for him. I think most of the adopted people are sad deep in side. They really like to know who were their real parents and what it would be like if they were raised by their own parents! He is gay, I am wondering if his sexual choice has any thing to do with his childhood. It seems that he did not have a father at all. Any way I felt sad and tried to change the subject, although western people are cooler about these kind of things and it is not a very big deal for them but in our culture being adopted is not usually pleasant for people!
We should be grateful if we are born and raised in a normal family and know who are our real parents!

5 Comments:

Blogger Valentine said...

so our matured lady is relax at her new job! very good! may be there is relationship between not having a father and being gay, who knows what is goning on in his mind? ( I have read all of your archive last week and enjoy alot!)

3:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another step of the life passed! What will be next?

1:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://sqbzzfeu.com/ntzi/fmnt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nvapzawh.com/ywkc/tgpg.html]Cool site[/url]

1:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

1:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://sqbzzfeu.com/ntzi/fmnt.html | http://cctojbdv.com/luff/igit.html

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home