Sunday, April 02, 2006

Movie theater with my son!

-Last night we took our son to Movie Theater for the first time. The movie was Ice Age 2. That was my husband idea, I thought that my son would not sit in Movie Theater more than 30 minutes but in my surprise he watched the whole movie and he liked it a lot. It was my first time to go to cinema to watch a cartoon here. There were lots of kids with their parents, they were so cute, laughing loud and getting excited by different scenes. Kids are so cute and innocent. I remember that the first movie that I saw in Movie Theater was in Shiraz, Cinderella and my brother took me to see it. Cinderella is still my favorite cartoon!!

-Today is 13 bedar ( the traditional picnic for Iranians on the 13th day of new year). We will go to the park that most Iranians of the town get together every year this afternoon.

-I really liked this link that a friend sent to me I would like to share it with friends, enjoy:
(Copy and paste it in to the address bar of your browser)

http://www.llangley.com/yoga/wisdom/rightnow[2].htm

4 Comments:

Blogger Valentine said...

so your dear son likes movies! I remember "shahre moshha" that i really like it. it like to watch it again and also " madrese moshha!"

2:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ice Age 1 was a good movie (not an excellent one), but I have heard that Ice Age 2 is better and an excellent movie. As soon as I find the time, I will see it.

Unlike you, I prefer cartoons! "The Incredibles" was an A+ movie. "Finding Nemo", "Shrek 1 and 2", ... I love them all.

3:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen Ice Age cartoon. It was very nice and I really love it! I am glad that your son love this cartoon too. :)
I hope you enjoyed 13 be dar!
happy new year
By the way I found your site from my friend's site negar!http://mylittlehoney.blogfa.com

take care

4:25 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

ocean, I like the link
Every day is a new chance.
In that way I like the American way of thinking in opportunities.

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home