Saturday, March 25, 2006

New year post

New year's day was fun. I gave my son money as Eidi ( new year's present in Iranian custom),
and tried to make him learn more about Nowruz this year, He loved having the fish bowl in Haftseen set up!
The new year's party that my husband’s cousin had thrown was very a nice party. we danced a lot! but we needed to go back to work the next day which was tough!!
that's the bad thing here, we try to make the ambiance of new year but when you should get up early and go back to work, that ambiance is ruined!
I could not take off more than one day, since I am going to a three weeks vacation in May!
We have planned to go to Europe for three weeks, we will visit France, Italy, Spain, Norway and Denmark. We will see relatives and cousins in different cities, which I think would be lots of fun. My husband is going to have reunion with his cousins in France. He is very excited!!

I will write more details later! Bye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! France... Paris is my city of dreams. If someone wants to see all the monuments and tourist attractions, he/she needs at least 10 days. It is such a lovely place. The only bad thing is that not all of them speak English, and those who do, prefer not to! Sometimes it is tricky to convince them to respond in English...

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home