Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Friendship

Today I was invited by my ex-coworkers/friends for lunch to celebrate my coming birthday on Saturday. That was so sweet of them. They gave me a very lovely card too.
It feels so great to know that there are very kind friends who care so much for you.
I really enjoy their company. I am so grateful to be surrounded by so many good people in my life. Even my virtual friends are nice and kind people too. I can tell that through their blogs. I think having true friends is real treasure in life and I worship that a lot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Valentine said...

you are very lucky girl!
pls check your email ocean!

11:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birth Day!

10:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday. You gave me a smile today by posting{and viewing} at my blog... on my Birthday. :-} What a treat. ~Happy Weekend to you... on vacation I see. Best Back.

9:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home