Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Click

Yesterday was Independence Day for US and was a holiday. I and my husband both took Monday off to make it 4 days weekend. My main reason to take off was working more on my son’s potty training and thank god, I am finally successful after two long stressful weeks. It was a big challenge for me and for my son too. I tried to make these four days fun for him as well. We took him to the beach, Sea world and parks so he had fun along with potty training!!

I and my husband went to Movie Theater on Sunday night and watched Click. It was a good movie, although it looked like an average comedy in the beginning but it turned to a meaningful movie at the end. It was a bout a workaholic guy that obtains a magic remote control which let him rewind or fast-forward the moments of his life (I always have though of this!!). Any way he keeps fast forwarding the moments that he does not like, like sickness, argument with wife, big projects at work, etc and at the end he realizes that he has missed so much of hiss life because of all these fast forwards!! I myself recommend this movie to every one.
Holly wood movies usually are entertaining and commercial but I have noticed that recently some film makers are focusing on valuable subjects like spending more time with family or stuff like that which is great, in today life we all definitely need some sort of warnings like this every now and then. May be it can shake us a little bit up and bring us back to our senses. The other comedy that I just saw few months a go and was focusing on family values was RV. So this is a good change in movie industry if they keep producing movies like this.
I and my husband had a conversation on our way back home in the car. That we should really remember to enjoy our moments, be patient and deal with challenges as wise as we can. Like these past two weeks that I was dealing with my son’s potty training I was so nervous, over worry and some times unbearable! I should keep remembering to be cool, calm and wise!! God, sometimes it is hard to remember that but we should try our best.
Life is too short to waste on unnecessary fusses. Good and bad moments pass and we should learn to remember that we need painful moments too, to become stronger and wiser and also remember that they would pass fast and the rainbow comes up soon!!

Wish every one a big rain bow in their lives soon!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

چه روون نوشتی باید بگم که حال خیلی خوبی داشت. اولش، عین همون فیلم فکر کردم میخوای یه داستان خنده دار رو تعریف کنی. واقعن از گفتن صادقانه دلیل مرخصیت حظ کردم، چه مامان خوبی خوب خوب ... داشتم تصورت میکردم که داشتی توی تعطیلات چیکار میکردی و میخندیدم البته خندم از سر ذوق بود ها، اما بعدش عین همون فیلم کلیک ماجرا بسیار پرمعنا شد، یعنی فیلم توی فیلم شد ... خیلی جالب بهم وصلشون کردی.
میخوام اعترافی بکنم، من هم یک حوری دریایی پیدا کردم یه افسونگر که اقیانوسی پر مروارید داره ،از ولنتاین هم ممنونم .
میخوام سعی کنم ترجمه پاراگراف آخر رو به فارسی بنویسم که ... البته الان دوساعت که توش گیر کردم، گفتم دوتا کامنت بزارم، که تا کسی نیومده اول بشم.

11:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

اوشن دیگه نمیتونم الان فهمیدم چقدر ترجمه ام بده، ببین چی شد :
به واقع باید بیادآوریم تا از لحظاتمان لذت ببریم، صبور باشیم و در مواجه با چالشها خردمند باشیم در حد توانمان .
مثل این دو هفته گذشته که مشغول آموزش استفاده از لگن به پسرم بودم، من آنچنان عصبی و چنان دلواپس بودم که گاهی غیر قابل تحمل میشد، من بایستی همچنان یادآوریش کنم ،برای متین و آرام و معقول شدنم. هر چند که گاهی مواقع بخاطر آوردنش بسیار رنج آورست اما ما باید همتمان را بکنم.
زندگی بسیار کوتاهست که بخواهیم برای هیاهوهای غیر ضروری حیفش کنیم، لحظات خوب و بد سپری میشود، و ما بایستی یادبگیریم، یادآوردن لحظات دردناک برای استحکام و رشد فکری هم احتیاج داریم و همچنین بیاد آوردیم که آنها تمایل به زود گذشتن دارند و رنگین کمان به زودی ظاهر میشه.
آروزیم برای همه اینست داشتن یک رنگین کمان بزرگ در زندگیشان است خیلی زود .

اگه فرصت کردین اشکالاتم رو بگیرین ، خوب میشه، امیدوارم از ترجمه خرابم زیاد ناراحت نشی .

10:13 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Let me rewind one month and let's spend the holiday again ... ;)

cheers ocean, then I drink to you in Portsmouth.

4:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home