Saturday, August 07, 2010

New Post

When you are single, you can do whatever you want with your life. You can quit your work. You can move to another country. You can sleep in the park, you can change your career, etc but when you get married and especially when you have kids, you cannot make any decision without considering your spouse and more importantly your kids! You are not one individual only responsible for yourself you are 2, 3, 4,… people! Although some people always think about themselves and what they want in the moment even if they are married and have kids but in my standards those people are selfish!
Sometimes, just sometimes I wish I could be only me for only one week and could do whatever I want to do! Is it too bad?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mayra said...

No it is not bad at all. To me this is your incontestable right.

Good luck :-)

7:02 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

There are enough people who wanna change for a week. This is a concept for a movie which has been made already i hope.

I think it´s normal.. sometimes you need space to do your own things. Men and women need that.

Singles have responsibilities too Ocean. The difference is that they are not 2 or more people in one mind. I should get very, very tired if I had to be so schizophrenic. How can you cope with that sorrow?

take care.

3:39 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

I don't think it's bad.. i think it's even good.. you would get a lot of energy to come back and continue what you are doing... but a week? i don't think you can stay a week without your kids:)) BUT, may be you can, when they are older, when they are in middle school:)) so keep it like now until then mostly for your own but get selfish sometime when they are little grown ups..

8:26 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

the comment of Nene makes me think of what my mother used to say "I'll be there" Kids need their parents around when they are young. So I would say be there for your kids. But of course you can always arrange a stay with their friends for a weekend.

Take care

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home