Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Employee of the quarter!

Every quarter in every division of our department they ask employees and supervisors to recommend a person as employee of the quarter based on the employee accomplishments and performance. The people that recommend an employee should write their reason and bring some good examples to justify their recommendation. Any way I got that award for the last quarter today! it was so unexpected to me and I was close to miss the whole thing! I was busy working on something and my co-worker told me are you coming to the award announcement in the conference room? it is always a surprise. I was debating with myself to go or not and I thought I had to go! I was not prepared for any speech and I came up with a lame one!!
The award includes Recognition letter, $200, a day off, Pin, Pen and personalized mug with my name on it!
It feels good to be recognized but I feel that I have to work even harder from now on to deserve it now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Congrats Ocean with your well deserved award of employee of the first quarter. I understand you now feel you have to work even harder.... you're kidding, you're doing your utmost and more you can't do. But now they gave you time to go out with the kids an extra time. Take it for granted, enjoy that day and feel happy and recognized.
I can hear the collegues say "Welcome in America, mrs American dream". You have a dream and it ain't over yet. Again congrats Ocean.

1:12 PM

 
Blogger Nene said...

wow congratulationnnn :X:X

5:51 PM

 
Blogger Ahmad said...

Hi ocean
congratulation....
I wish you Good Luck with all that you do and it is make me so very
happy.

Take Care

10:22 PM

 
Anonymous Mayra said...

Wow...!!! Sounds good, Congrats..
Good luck
Cheerssss

6:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home