Thursday, February 04, 2010

New Goal

I am in tired mode these days. When it is morning and time to get up I have hard time to get up and it is very hard for me to get ready and go to work! I know that I have to be very grateful to have job. In this economy and job market some people dream about having job like mine! I have to just keep reminding myself that it is a prosperity that I have to wake up and go to work!
I have to work on myself a lot these days. I easily get disappointed and angry, especially my older son and my husband can push me to the edge most of the time. I am trying to be more patient with them but sometimes it is just so hard to be patient! My son goes to a cycle all the time for a short while he becomes a good kid, listens to me and is good with his little brother but after few days of being good all of a sudden he becomes so difficult and does not listen to us and give us hard time for everything from doing homework to eating his meal! I think the main reason is, that he is jealous of his little brother and whenever he becomes more jealous he acts out more. Any way the only solution for me is to be more patient and do not get angry with him. I have decided to just go for a walk whenever he or his dad make me upset or just go to another room and wait until I feel calm again.
My goal for the year of 2010 is to become more calm and patient. After all I think with all I have in my plate! My life is not that simple and I should change the title of my blog from my Simple life to something else!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Goli said...

Hi Ocean
I have exact same problem with waking up in the morning. especially because i have a very early shift. and me too, should find some ways to come myself down. it is a stressful life for everyone!!!

Take care + good luck with 2010 resolutions...

Goli

6:25 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean, changing names won't help ;) But you know that. A subtitle could make a statement.

I'm stressy during the day at work. I can't stand noise, I'm sensitive these day's because there is a lot to do. The weekends I use to get sleep.
This morning I had a few quick naps of 5 minutes between 6.30 till 7.00. And I felt better in the morning.

time to go to bed,
Take care,

2:37 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean, I read your post more carefully. I understand your difficult situation; work, mother of 2, wife.
Of course you shouldn't have to go for a walk, but it calms and might give energy. Lock yourself up in a spare room doesn't solve the problem. I hear you nagging and see you waiting. It doesn't solve anything.
When I remember my childhood I remember my mother doing the same. And I hear my father saying to leave mother alone for a while.

Your resolution is a good thing to go for to get a better -you- dealing Family matters.

Take care Ocean.

3:05 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

same with me ... that thing is happening to me every morning! and again just like you i feel like i should be greatfull to have a good job but i want to cry not to get out of bed sometimes.. for me is my school sometimes going out of control and makes me stressful... long hours at work then doing hw and sometimes unsolvable hw!!! sometimes i regret that i went back to school again!
i think you are doiung the right thing when you get angry (walking or going to other rooms),.. hope is all work out for you this year good luck azzizam

8:27 PM

 
Anonymous Nirvana said...

I think it's great that you decieded to be more patient and calm.
I like to do that if can.
Good luck

12:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home