Sunday, September 27, 2009

Better

-I went to Psychologist and I think it was definitely good for me. I talked about everything that has bothered me, even things related to my childhood and she let me talk as much as I wanted. I told her things that I had never told anyone and I feel a lot lighter now. I will go next week too and may be after couple of sessions I will take my husband as well.

-Ahmadinejad came to UN this week and I could not believe how rude and confident he is. How could he come and lecture the world about, justice, human rights, etc when he is president based on a big cheat? And he has killed so many innocent people. So many young people got arrested, tortured and raped because they could not accept him as president and they wanted justice! I am so happy that lots of UN members including Lebanon that this regime gave them so much money left the meeting. A big high five to all the Iranians who went to New York and showed the whole world how Iranian people are separated from Iranian government. Be honest with you I was worried that President Obama would stay for his speech or would have any kind of contact with him even a smile or saying Hi ( like what happened with Hugo Chavez), although I knew that he is smarter than that but still was worried. Thank god except few African counties and few other countries who get big donations from Iran no body stayed for his speech. Or maybe they felt so bad for him and stayed out of mercy!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ahmad said...

سلام
امیدوارم که مشکلتان بر طرف شده باشد
به نظرم همسرتان علاقه وافری به ورزش دارد وهمین امر باعث می گردد که وقت کمتری برای شما و فرزندانت اختصاص دهد
ودر نتیجه احساس کنید که برای شما و مشکلاتتان اهمیتی قایل نیست
در صورتی که حقیقتا این طور نیست.
آروزمندم با راهنمایی ومشاوره همه چیز به روال عادی برگردد.

1:10 AM

 
Anonymous Mayra said...

It's great, you feel better.

Good luck and take care

8:39 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

when did you have this many posts update? ...
its good you feel better now,,, thats why i still see my therapyst once a month although i feel much better than before but i usually get a good feeling after i talk to her...
yeah about A.N its so shocking better say amazing that he is so confident and giving those speeches and some how you think with your self may be people really voted for him and chose him!!!! be ghole moosavi in motooone too doorbin negah kone va ye siah neshooon bede bege in sefide ba confident e tamam!!!!!!

2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home