Friday, June 05, 2009

Debate!

The Project that I am working on is in a better shape these days. I have to confess that we are making progress and now that I have learned the new technologies more I am more comfortable doing it. The Microsoft consultants are a lot more helpful than the beginning and I and my partner have got lots of good feedback from them. They say that we have been learning fast and we are right on top of our timelines. Any way although there are still lots of challenges ahead of us and we have to meet the deadline of July 1st for our big demo, but I feel less stressed!

-My older son turned six on Wednesday and we went to Disneyland last weekend Friday and Saturday to celebrate his Birthday. I enjoyed Disneyland a lot as usual! We took my Mom and the little one too and it was not bad at all with the little one. He is very good kid and he enjoyed few rides with us without getting scared!! It was my Mom’s first visit to Disneyland and she liked it a lot too!

-I and my husband watched the presidential debate between Ahmadinejad and Mosavi last night. It was interesting and crazy. Ahmadinejad is unbelievable. I don’t know how he could be a president of Iran (which is not a small unimportant country) for 4 years. How people can put up with all his B.S. He just goes on and on and the way he talks is like a very average uneducated, unpolitical person talks about different subjects!! Since Presidential debates were pretty recent in US and I followed up all of them I could not stop comparing the one that I saw here with what I was seeing last night. Comparison between Ahmadinejad and president Obama is like comparing a 10 year old goofy kid to a 47 years old Harvard law professor!! I truly hope that he does not get re-elected for the sake of the Iranians especially the ones that live in Iran. Mousavi seems a smart guy although he is not the best in talking and reasoning which is very important for a president but still way better than Ahmadinejad!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mayra said...

I'm so glad that i hear some good news from you Dear Ocean... wish u all the best:)

About Ahmadineja I would say honestly, if i didn;t like him before this election..after watching his two speeches I really hate him ..I hope he cannot win by cheating this time. Although the rest of candidates are not so appropriate but between bad one and worse we should choose the bad.

Take care

5:24 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

ocean joonam... i am happy to hear your priject is going well,.. good job ,,, and happy birthday to your son.. i love disneyland too its such a lovely and peacful place ... about the debate, i wish everyone votes amd help to ends ahmadinejad's dictatoship period. you are just amazed when you see the way his talking the way he is sayong lie with no dobt with his stupid smile..he is a big lier and as you say like 5 year kid with no political skills no social skills. there is a location to vote in san diego:)) please vote:)) checj election88.org booos

8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home