Thursday, April 30, 2009

Busy as usuall

-Last couple weeks were not that easy with my son, we gave in finally and he does not go to the after school any more. Right after her school my Mom picks him up and he comes home. We saw that he was really stressed over going to after school (He would spend about 3 hours there, mostly doing fun things!). There were two boys bullying him and although those boys will not go to the after school program since tomorrow, he still does not want to go. SO we are giving him a break. I think it is more than just being bullied by other students, that is why that I have found a good psychologist to work with him for few sessions so I make sure that this is just a phase. I don't want him to hold any thing inside and then sufferes from that for a long time! Hopefully he will pass this stage and get back on to the track. He is fine now for going to school but he asks us several time every morning if we will pick him up right after the class ends!
Any way I was very stressed about all this myself too.

-I am better now. but extremely busy. I have to learn lots of new things at work and I have been making lots of progress. My boss is pretty impressed but there is a long way to go. I cannot believe that Microsoft has produced so many new technologies for programming and they are so different than what we have been doing so far!

-My little boy is the source of joy for me and he is the only person that makes me release some stress and bring the real smile to my face! He is so cute and very smart! He already understands every thing that I tell him. For example when I ask him where is your book? he goes and finds the book and brings it to me!! I love him so dearly. I love them both very much and equally but the baby is less trouble at least for now!

-I watched the movie State of play over the weekend and I liked it a lot. I really like Russel Crow and he was great as usual. The story was very interesting too.

-Last but not least I wish I would win the lottery and would buy a winery in south France and would enjoy my days by lying down under sun, reading books and travel!!!!!!! is it too much to ask for???

3 Comments:

Anonymous parinaz said...

a vary good job to bringing your little boy to a psychologist! Because if not, may be it will last for so long and God forbidden may be it hurts your child life in future.
any way , Good life, Good life. Every day, Every where!!!

3:32 AM

 
Anonymous Mayra said...

I'm so glad that your son goes to school again. I hope the rest of his story goes well. I like your little son he is so cute..
I just saw state of play trailer on the internet I should watch it, I like Rassel Crow's movies. Usually he accepts his role in the movie quite well.
wish you all the best
Take care

12:21 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

salam salam!
you didnt win the lottory did you??:)) becasue we didnt either!!! my coworkers usually collect money when it goes up and we always cross our fingor to win!!! it will happen one day!!! hopefully our big boy will go back to his routin and he will be fine:)) dont worry azizam... i hope i could see a picture of them:)) you have my email dont you?:))

I will probably go to san diego this weekend! and whenever i go there i think about you!!!
good luck at work and keep us updated :))

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home