Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bad Economy

-Economy is so bad here in US. Lots of people have lost jobs, home and etc.
My brother’s business is very bad and as I wrote here before he is going through his second divorce, he stopped paying his house mortgages due to the bad financial situation and he lost his house to the bank. He used to be well of f and had a very nice life. I cannot believe that this is happening to him. Part of it is his own mistakes and his wrong marriage with that Russian woman and part of it is the bad economy. I offered him to stay with us in our guest studio for a while until his business gets better. It’s more than a month that he lives in our studio which in the back yard and is private. I am glad that I could help him a little bit! I hope everything gets better. Everyone is in panic mode these days even people like us that still have jobs!
I cannot believe that with all this mess, no republican in the congress voted yes to the stimulus package! They are the ones that created this big mess and now they are doing everything to stop Obama from cleaning their mess!!!! Idiots!!!!!!!!

-I wish everyone a very happy Valentines day. I truly hope that we see better days in the whole world

6 Comments:

Blogger Nene said...

ocean joon ... everything is getting worse everyday we had many contarctors in the company ( hourly salery) and they all laid off already and another 6-7 dirct people is going to get the lay off notice by the end of this month... its so scary, our manager said there wouldnt be anoone from our group but its only for now... no one know what would happen in next months,,, everybody keeps saying 2009 is ganna be the worst year than ever

4:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately this bad economy in US has also effected on most other country of the World like Germany. Last night I was watching TV, it was showing a German guy who has pawned his car that costs 15000 Euro instead of 9000 Euro. He could not pay his loan. I hope this bad situation passes soon and those people who have lost their job, can find a new job also your brother.
I wish you all the best.

9:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately this bad economy in US has also effected on most other country of the World like Germany. Last night I was watching TV, it was showing a German guy who has pawned his car that costs 15000 Euro instead of 9000 Euro. He could not pay his loan. I hope this bad situation passes soon and those people who have lost their job, can find a new job also your brother.
I wish you all the best.

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Ahmad said...

Hi Ocean
I hope every things are
going better and improve there
specially for your brother.

Take Care

2:46 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

It takes time to clean the mess.
But to clean it up, it'll get worse. So prepare yourself!
Obama will not clean up alone. He'll need support of the whole nation.

If he supports free world trade, people should not ask for a raise in wages to keep the nation competitive. We in the Netherlands will be asked to do the same by our Government.

The republicans are no Obama supporters so why support him in congress. It the whole operation fails the US-citizens keep them responsible too. I hope that on a more local scale the republicans will also support Obama's incentive.

I hope the best for you and your family Ocean. Be cool, happy and positive about the future. (and keep writing and sharing your ideas and thoughts with us)

Take care

1:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moteasefam az vaziati ke baraye baradaret pish omade.Man hamomidvaram harche zoodtar yeki bedade hame ma berese.

1:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home