Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year and new resolution!

-First of all, I wish everyone a very great New Year. It seems that the whole world needs more peace and prosperity this year more than any other year!
-I am very sad about what is happening in Gaza these days. I wish there would be no war what so ever in the world!
-We had an OK New Year’s eve, we went to a family Friend’s party, I barely knew anybody, just knew the host and one of our common friends.
-I watched a very good movie that I highly recommend it, “The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons”. It was such an interesting deep movie, it sure deserves several Oscars.
-My biggest resolution for this year is to be more patient with my older son (he sometimes drives me crazy!!) and try to help him to behave better. He is a good and smart kid but his listening is bad and sometimes he acts out too much. I have been trying every psychological techniques with him sometimes work, sometimes not But I think we ( I and my husband) both need to be calm and at the same time firm with him, saying it is easy but in action it is not that easy!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.I'm looking forward victories over victories.My resolutions include [stop Comparing,Complaining,Contending,Competing,Cynicism and Criticizing][Not to be swayed away by Prosperity,Praise,Honor,Disgrace,
Suffering,Censure,Decline,pleasure and be independent ].To Discipline and Strengthen my faith.Thank you.

LOL:)
Gifts to Bangalore|Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Ocean, happy new year and I wish you a lot of strength to raise your children together with your husband.
- what happens in the Gaza is terrible of course. The fact that the strip exists like a concentration camp for all those years is disgusting if I may say so.
- I saw a trailer of the movie.. within a few years it'll be on television. :)
- that your biggest resolution will be for the sake of your child means that your children mean everything for you..care for them like you do.

Take care,

11:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this year we can have the real peaceful world without any war, any slaughter. But I know, speaking about it, is very easy and action is somehow impossible.
I wish you Dear Ocean! all the best in this year. I'm sure you will be successful about your son's behavior soon.
Cheers

5:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man ham vaghean az etefaghati ke toye ghaza oftade narahatam va omidvaram har che zoodtar tamom beshe.
sarokale zadan ba bacheha khodaesh sakhte barat arezoye movafaghiat daram.

12:54 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

ocean jooon hi,, happy monday!
last night i saw "The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons" it was a good movie,,, i like it very much as well...but some of my friends thought it's just a long and boring movie! i didnt think so... i like it...
good luck with your this year resolutions:) i have many plans on my mind may be i should write it down too so i can see and do them!
have a good week

8:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home