Thursday, May 07, 2009

Crazy bithday!

-Yesterday was my Birthday and was the craziest Birthday ever! I was in the meeting whole day and I could not answer my phone! I had so many calls from my friends and family and lots of nice emails!
We did not do any thing special but we are having to have a big party over the weekend, we will have over 60 guests! Hopefully every thing goes well!! This was my husband's idea to throw a big party for my Birthday. We have not told the guests what is the occasion, some of the close friends know but not every one!

-My son is very happy that does not go to after school, he comes home with grand ma and does what ever he wants until I get home. I guess it is not a bad deal for him.

I cannot believe that I am getthing this old! 36 wow, when I was 18 I would consider a 36 years old woman a very grown up person! am I very grown up now??

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ocean,
happy birthday to you. Hopefully it was an unstressfull party and everything goes well over there.

take care,
Jan

3:07 PM

 
Anonymous Mayra said...

Happy birthday to you Dear Ocean:)
wish you all the best, that all your dreams, wishes and plans for the future may come true as such as you like. hope you had a wonderful Birthday party.
Cheers
Mayra
P.s. sorry for my delay

6:15 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

azizammm happy birthday happy mothers day... i wish you will have a great great year ahead full of health wealth joy and hapineess... boooos

10:21 PM

 
Blogger Ahmad said...

Hi Ocean
Happy birthday to you
and the best of luck to you.

12:38 PM

 
Blogger beam said...

Hello

I wish u the best, enjoy your life pls.

I know what u say about age, ... forget it, ...

One can change his/her feeling by changing the way of thinking, do u agree?

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home