Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vacation

-We took off from work for 10 days to spend time with kids and rest a little bit. Although you cannot really rest when you have two little boys. They wake up at 6:00 or latest 7:00 in the morning and your off day is not different from working days in regards of morning sleep!! We went to Catalina Island for two days. That is a little cute island between San Diego and LA. It was nice and peaceful. My older son liked it a lot. Rest of our time off we went to the beach, parks and etc. I really needed this break and was not really ready to come back to work!!
-I watched the movie Hang Over last weekend and it was hilarious, if you need a good laugh, go watch it!
-I follow up on Iran news every day hoping that a miracle happens and people get rid of this regime but it will take time and it is not easy at all. Deep in my heart I feel that this regime has come to the end of its era but on the other side I see that they still have lots of power and don’t care to kill as much as they can! God saves Iranians and Iran. I pray for them from bottom of my heart.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mayra said...

Yes! that's right. They still have power. I pray for Iranians too...
Take care Dear Ocean

12:55 PM

 
Anonymous faryad said...

درود
زبان انگلیسی ام فقط در حدی خوب بود که بفهمم در خصوص وضعیت کنونی ایران نوشته ای.از دیدن وبلاگت به صورت اتفاقی خوشحال شدم
از حمایت شما که در خارج هستید دلگرم می شویم.
پایدار باشید

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Nene said...

ocean joonam,,,
khosh be halet i really need a break too! catalina island is beautiful ,... once i was flying with my co worker there it was beautiful!
i am so worried about people in iran i wish we knew what will happen.,..we can just pray now... have a good week azizam

9:02 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

hi ocean, hopefully you enjoyed your vacation with the family.

Have you been to the Children's Pool at La Jolla beach which was occupied by seals?

Your 10 day's holiday is almost over isn't it? Wish you well at work... Stay okay!

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home