Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer post!

Although it is not a long while that I took vacation. I feel tired again. I have been in training all week this week. The trainer is from Scotland and has a very heavy accent. The good thing about living in U.S. is that you get used to every one's accent after a while but this guy sure has a heavy accent. Any way I am very busy at work and I feel like I have been bombarded by new Technologies and information in last couple of months. Learning new things is always good but some times newer technologies are not necessarily better technologies and they can be buggy, troublesome,etc.
Any way I try to hang in there and I pray to win the lotto more than ever!!

-I follow on Iran news every day and hope to hear that people are still trying to push this "government"!! When I see they have plans for new demonstrations, I become happy. I truly hope that they get a result out of all this. Some news about the arrested people is so scary and sad. I am truly sorry for any one who gets arrested by these devils!!

-Here in U.S. President Obama is pushing for health care reform and I completely support him. I hope it happens that would be a great reform for sure.

I hope every one is enjoying summer. I enjoy the weekends by going to the beach or pool with my kids. I hope you do too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mayra said...

Hi Dear Ocean,
Having a challenging job is not so easy and is stressful but on the other hand you don't feel bored at work.I had some experiences of having boring job, all the time doing same thing actually it was horrible for me, I could not keep it on.
All the time I'm looking for news from Iran and sometimes get angry and so upset but still hopeful...and prey for them
We just came back from summer trip it was organized by the institute where I work. We were in the middle of Swiss mountains, was great. Maybe I upload some photos from there on my blog
Take care and have a nice weekend :)

11:14 AM

 
Anonymous Mayra said...

..I meant "pray" it was typing mistake sorry!

11:16 AM

 
Blogger Ahmad said...

Hi Ocean

I hope you succeed and enjoy in the new training.

Take Care

10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home