Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

-I have been home with kids since last Wednesday and it has been better than I thought. We had fun together and I enjoyed spending time with them. They are the most precious things that I have in life! I took them to Lego land on Tuesday and other days we played, read together at home or went out for shopping, playing at park and etc.

- I cannot believe that 2009 is coming to an end (in some of the parts of the world already ended at this moment) it flew so fast! I wish that we will have a more peaceful world next year and also economy picks up all around the world. I truly hope that all those people that are looking for jobs can find their suitable jobs in 2010.
-My family and I have been blessed in lots of ways in last year. Thank god we all have been healthy and we both of have had our jobs. I was moved to my new team last year in January and i was not happy about it in the beginning at all but now I look at it as a good opportunity and I learned so many new Technologies in 2009 which was worth learning them. One more time in my life I learned not to be too judgmental when it comes to new things and changes and look at the positive side of things more. My husband and I had out ups and downs but overall we still love each other and we love to keep our family as it is now.

-Another great thing about 2009 was US election and presidency of President Obama. I believe that he is a great man and he already has initiated so many good things not just in US but in the whole world. I have a great faith in him and I am sure that he makes thing better, just needs more time. I am a big fan of him and have high respect for him.

-I feel that I became even more liberal in year of 2009 and look at lots of things differently.

-I truly wish that Iran's situation get better for people and Iranian movement can continue until people can get their rights and freedom.

I wish you all a very happy New Year full of joy, health and happiness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Happy New Year Ocean and family.
I wish you a prosperous 2010.

1:34 PM

 
Blogger Ahmad said...

Hi Ocean
Happy new year and I wish
you good luck on your new job.
Kiss your sons.

9:12 PM

 
Anonymous Mayra said...

All of your wishes are very nice, hope they come true in this year Dear Ocean!
And also wish u all the best and have a nice time with your family.

Take care
Cheers

1:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home