Friday, December 04, 2009

Missing Mom

My mom has traveled to Iran for a one month visit. She had to take care of some paper works and she missed my other brother and his family there a lot too. On top of all these she was tired and needed a break. Any way she has gone and I already miss her. My Mother-in-law was supposed to come and help us with kids but she called and changed her plans. She says that she has some important legal matter regarding her propertires that she should take care of. Any way I did not want my Mom to change her plans so we decided that my husband takes off for two weeks and then her mom comes and helps out for few days and I will take off from work between Christmas and New year. Hopefully it all works out.
The funny thing is that my husband should play house wife role for two weeks, may be that is a good experience for him. Now he will appreceite my mom's help a lot more!

Wish us luck!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean, I wish you both good luck.

Busy?

take care tou all there.

7:37 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

sounds fun ocean joonam,.,, i told soheil once that he can be a good housewife since he could cook very good with no mess!!! lol guys can do those stuff they just dont want to do them:)) good luck to him and you also:))
i am going to iran too this thursday! jat khali azizam... booos

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Natalie said...

I wish you both luck and happy days! it will be good experience for you all :)

8:00 AM

 
Anonymous Mayra said...

Hi Ocean
I do agree with Nene, guys can cook well, can clean the house perfect ..but they don't want to do it or in other word they don't feel like doing those stuff..i tried my husband. Once when i had so many exams he cooked a ghrome sabzi for me which was very delicious. i couldn't believe, this is the first time he has cooked ghrome sabzi:)

Hope every thing goes well and wish u good luck

Cheers

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home