Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year







-My Mother-in-law changed her plan again and did not come, so I and my husband had to take more time off and since he already had taken 2 weeks off I took more time off and my brother-in-law and his wife helped us on Tuesday! It was a disaster, she just told us on Friday night that she would not be here on Sunday! how unreliable!! any way I am home since yesterday and next week. actually this is the first time that I am alone with kids the whole week except my maternity leave time. Whenever we take vacation we take it together and we do something together with kids but this time I will experience life of house wives with two kids for 10 days!!


-I wish every one a Merry Christmas and I hope that where ever you live, you have a wonderful New Year full of happiness and prosperity.


PS: This is my house with Christmas lights decoration!

5 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I wish you happy happy holiday ocean jan. your photo is not shown :(

4:29 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean,
Merry x-mas to you all.
Nice house you live in, the first pic's ever on your pages I think!

What your mother-in-law is concerned, it's true you can't rely on her anymore. See it on the other side. Now your brother-in-law and his wife helped. That is a good sign, don't you think? Both of you owe them something. Family bonds are tightened once again.
How is your brother doing? Is rest of the family okay?

have a splendid new years eve and fantastic twenty ten.

3:38 PM

 
Anonymous Nirvana said...

ocean jon tatilat behetonkhosh begzare.
bazi vaghta khone mondan ham keif dare.
ishala har che zoodtar ye komak baraton berese.;)

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Ahmad said...

Hi Ocean
I hope you have a great holiday.
your house is very beutiful and
quiet.

4:26 AM

 
Anonymous Mayra said...

What a beautiful house, I liked it.
Cheers

1:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home