Friday, April 16, 2010

Just another post

-I have been very lazy for writing in my blog recently. May be I do not have much to say these days. every thing is just same routines of life, no extraordinary high light!

-Weird things are happening in the world. Earth quakes (we had one in San Diego 2 weeks a go a big one but thank god no damage!), Volcano disaster in Iceland. God saves us all!!!!!

-I saw a movie Chloe last week in movie theater. it is good to watch, especially for couples it shows how much communication is important in any relationship and every couple should be very careful about their assumptions about the other half!!

- I am reading a very good book "three cups of tea" I highly recommend it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mayra said...

Such a coincidence, I was telling my colleague yesterday morning exactly this sentence, some weird things are happening in the world these days.

Take care dear Ocean

7:10 AM

 
Anonymous Nirvana said...

Manam kheili moteasefam az etefaghati ke dare miofte khoda bekheir kone.
kheili az zelzele mitarsam.

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

hi Ocean,
weird things? where? The Vulcanic eruption in Iceland was a minor one. If Katla or Hekla erupts it might be worse. The dustclouds covering Europe wasn't to bad. 5 Day's no airtraffic. The beautiful skies were this time not covered with the spripes aircraft leave behind. The sky was as blue as a day in the Seventies. (I'm getting old). A collegue of me was in the week of the eruption in India. He should be back a week ago but he´s stuck in India.

Weird in my eyes is the teemingless energy Obama has to reform. Now he´s on the bankreform.
It´s fantastic no matter what the conservatives say. Without reforms Goldman Sacks can go on with the same powerplay. Citizens are victims in the end.
Healthcare, nuluar power, bankreform, go with the flow.


take care Ocean.

2:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home