Sunday, January 03, 2016

2016

I have not updated my blog for about 6 months now. I think I have been lazy and lost my motivation.
Just remembered to check in and felt like writing a post.
2016 has just started, Time flies is not enough any more to describe how fast it goes.
2015 was a good year, not too exciting but not bad at all for our family but it was bad for lots of people in the world like poor Syreans. It is so sad to see savages like ISIS are destroying their homes and killing them. I think they are the worst.

Anyway I really hope this year is a better year for the whole world and we get another Democrat president otherwise it is hard to imagine that it becomes a better world!!

I had a chance to do some good deeds during the last couple days of 2015, helping a family member and also a friend that needed my help so much. Thank god that I could be there for them. I think love, giving and compassion give us better purpose for life and keep us hopeful for future days.

Have a great 2016, try to do good as much as possible. Sometime we are tested by universe. We have to give to be able to receive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

"sometimes we are tested by universe" okay, well said Ocean. Tested by universe and tested by our minds. What to think about the Eistein theory of the waves in time-space continium. It is tested and proved.

I know and you know that people in Iraq, Syria an Iran can't profit from that proof at the moment. But maybe some day the evolution of mankind will end the war of the worlds.

I hope and think it will.

take care,
Jan

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home