Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Today was my 12th Thanksgiving in U.S.

I think this is such a nice and meaningful holiday. I always enjoy it. It is really good to think about our blessings and thank god for it. I have lots of blessings in my life, the most important one is my beautiful family. I am so grateful for having my sons they are every thing to me. My husband with all the ups an downs in our life is always my best friend, the best friend that you get mad at some times. I am also grateful for having my job, I always enjoy it. The most important blessing of course is my health and my family's health.
I have had a health issue recently which is not critical but caused me some pain and I am still under medication for it. Since I got this health problem I appreciate healthiness a lot more.

I encourage every one to sit and just think for few minutes and count what are the blessings of their lives, it is really good for your mood and is great encouragement tool.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mayra said...

I liked your way to thank God so much!!

Good luck!

M.

8:08 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Last week I looked on your site what you wrote on Thanksgiving 5 years ago. Those days you wondered a lot. Everything was so fresh and new. Now 5 years later you live your life and enjoy it. Great Ocean. You must be a wonderful & great mum and wife.

We should count our blessings ocean, you're right.

Take care,

12:15 PM

 
Anonymous Goli said...

I do agree with you. Health is so important, we dont appreciate it unless we lose it even if it's minor. I hope you feel much better so far and are in good health condition...
All best,
goli

5:51 PM

 
Anonymous WOW Gold said...

every little thing was so refreshing and new. Now five many years after you reside your lifestyle and take satisfaction in it.
How can we SWTOR Credits through the internet? We must make it safe and trust those people who buy our's products, and we can Buy SWTOR Credits of other games.

9:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home