Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Happy new Year

-Happy New Year to everyone. I hope that this New Year is a better year for the whole world, more prosperity and more peace.
My husband and I took some time off to spend time with kids during holidays and 3 of us got sick :( but in overall it was good to be home with kids. It was so hard to go back to school and work on Monday though.
My resolution for this New Year is almost same as last couple years. Be more present and easy going. Life is too short and it is not worth it to worry too much especially on little things. I want to be kinder and more patient than ever especially towards my loved ones. Recently I feel how life is too short more than any time in my life. This New Year was the first New Year that I asked my husband how many more New Years do you think we will see? So just live life to the fullest and do not worry too much, bring more smiles to other people faces and let go of little disturbances of life.

-I heard very sad news yesterday about Prince Alireza Pahlavi and his suicide, I got really sad. Especially for his mother. I think she is one of the most unfortunate queens of history. She lost her crown, her home, her husband, her younger girl (she committed suicide 9 years ago) and now her younger son. How much one can take in a life time? I am so sorry for her loss.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

If you are determined to keep your resolutions then you will see they become a part of your life.
Time flies when you're having fun and when you get older.

How many New Years will I see? One less than 9 days ago. ;)
That doesn't matter. We all get older. Be happy about that. If you don't you're dead. That's not something anyone wishes.

take care

1:20 PM

 
Anonymous Mayra said...

Your wish and resolution for New Year are really great and impressive. I mean that. Good for your family to have you beside. I'm thinking if you still need to be kinder! I mean whether it is possible being more gracious than you as human being khanomi!!!
Hope all your dreams come true this year.
Wish you a year full of joy, health and success.

Cheers, Mayra

1:55 AM

 
Blogger Ocean said...

Thank Mayra and Jan for warm wishes and being such wonerful friends, although we have not met in person but I feel connected to you.

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

thanks Ocean that you feel connected.
The connection is always there even if we only see what we write.

take care,

2:24 PM

 
Anonymous RS Gold said...

I desire to be kinder and much more medical patient than actually specially in the direction of my loved ones.
When you have nothing to do or unhappy? What should you do to spend the free time? does anyone have some good suggestions to get the fast and safecheap swtor credits, please tell me and thanks a lot who can help me, and how to have theGold for WOWwith less money, is there anyway to get the for us? We need to think about this.

9:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home