Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Nowruz

Happy Persian New Year to all Iranians and whoever that celebrates Nowruz all around the world.
This year I really wished that I was in Iran for Nowuz, I wished I would go to the busy streets and watch people shopping and would have fun with my family and relatives.
This year New Year was on last Sunday in the afternoon, 4:19 our time. We went to my hysband's cousin's house for dinner and it was fun but Monday we went to work as usual :(
President Obama's Nowruz messagae for Iranians this year was wonderfull, he even mentined the names of some political prisoners and he said he is with people with young generation who want freedom. I truly hope that we see the change that we are looking for in Iran this year.

I wish the whole world a better year with peace and freedom and more prosperity.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nene said...

happy norouz to you and your family azizam.. i hope a year full of health, happiness and success for you
eydet mobarak:*:*:

11:38 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Happy new year ocean... I hope the best for Iranians and all the other countries.

take care and don't work to hard.

1:10 PM

 
Anonymous WOW Gold said...

i wish a yr complete of health, happiness and achievement for you
I have played the online games especially the wow for a long time and I have some good suggestions for everyone to get the bestSell WOW Gold via more easy and safe ways, I also have the best advice for you of the WOW Gold Cheap, please don't hesitate !

9:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home