Wednesday, September 01, 2004

wishing for vacation!

I was at work at 7:00 pm this morning very sleepy and wishing that I could take two weeks off. Just go to a nice resort on the beach lie down in front of sun, read a good book
Do some fun sport activities, get massage every day, eat good foods and have nice cold drinks. But with the little devil/angel (my one year old son) it is impossible. Even if I go to any vacation I should run after him all the time!
Having kids totally changes a person’s life style. You cannot even go to bathroom with peace of mind, unless he is sleeping!! I love him so much and adore him a lot, I really do enjoy him and he is so so precious to me but having kid is taught. I think being a parent is a full time job that you never get retired from, of course if you want to be a good parent!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home