Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Glance of future

My husband and me had couple of arguments in last couple of days and as usual they all had been over stupid things. I know all the marriages have up and down! Some times every thing is mellow and sweet and sometimes is all about bitterness! Any way the wartime is not fun and makes me very tired! I know it is temporary but I think to myself what is the use of getting married, when you are single for sure you have less headache and it just you to worry about but when you are married and especially when you have kid, you yourself, are not that important any more it's all about compromise and sacrifice. Sometime I feel I don't even have that much choice for watching TV, except very few shows that we both like, most of the time I don't like to watch what my husband likes to watch! but I am tired of keep mentioning that!
Ok I am nagging a lot these days I know!
You know what would be great that we could have a glance of our future based on different choices in early young ages, for instance when I was 20 I could pick three different men and see my future with any of them in a glance ( there was a movie like that, Family Man!) and then I would decide what would be the best choice or pick 3 different job and would have a glance of my future with each job and then decide what would be my career! Don’t you think that's a cool idea!!I know realistically no, it is not a good idea because if we knew what would be our future like, life would be even more boring!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

حرفات دغدغه ی این روزهای منه.همه اش دارم با خودم فکر میکنم که واقعا چه نفعی تو ازدواج کردن هست که همه ی همهی دخترها دوست دارن ازدواج کنن.هنوز به جواب نرسیدم اما خدایی اون لباس عروسه هم کم بی تاثیر نیست .(شوخی)خدایی خیلی گول زننده است.اما واقعا اینکه از سرکار بری خونه و حتی نتونی یه تلویزون نگاه کنی خیلی اذیت کننده است برام.بخوام کتاب هم بخونم همسرجانم شاکی میشه که چرا میری اون اتاق.نکنه قهری؟؟؟
اما با نتیجه گیریت موافقم.همه لذت زندگی به همینه که نمیدونیم یه لحظه دیگه چی برامون پیش میاد.
زیاد سخت نگیر از این روزهای غرغری برای همه مون هست.

10:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ْsometimes nagging helps us to find our normal mood, so don't be worry about it here:) you know, we always find sth and lose sth else with every decision making. ofcourse we lose part of our privacy, but we find sth precious instead. don't you think so? argument is a natural way of settling differences, in my view, after argumentation is more important! try to talk about it with your husband and explain your feeling and also hear his ideas. and a suggestion! one night let him watch whatever he likes and the night after it's your turn! sometimes works!not always!

12:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

سلام.چطوری؟
خیلی برام جالب بود که من هم دقیقا اصطلاح پریود روحی رو برای این حالتها استفاده میکنم.
مواظب خودت باش.
وقتی به ریشه ها برگردیم همه مون یه جوریم.
حوا های پراکنده در دنیا.
میبوسمت.

11:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ocean,
You are right, I have thought about this a lot (im not married yet but i ask myself "what if women could never get married and live independently"). I have the same Idea sometimes but I, in fact, believe that the profits we gain from marriage is more than the things we have to sacrifice. When you belong to a family you rarely feel alone (If the husband has a good personality). All of us are here on the earth to accept a responsibilties that can mark the value of any of us as a human being. I think the pleasure and the emotional security that you gain in your family can never be found in anywhere else. You know there are more important things to have in common with a husband than watching the same favorite TV programs. Somtimes This can be done by friends not merely by the husband.

2:33 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

hi ocean,

a colleague of mine told me about his marriage and it doesn't even have to be his marriage but any marriage. Sometimes you just get tired of bargaining, negotiating like in a marriage.
He questioned like you the sense of getting married. All those worries and sorrow, fights and bitterness. It only makes you looking older. That can't be the meaning of marriage.
But marriage is giving a lot and enjoying it.
Luckily you got a son. I hope you both enjoy him and care for him both.
I think that the utmost of happiness can be achieved when you both like the things you do together. When you give eachother space and air to breathe and room to grow spiritually.
And there must be some synergy effects in your and your husbands live. And that's not only your son. (I thought about one and one equals three) There must be more.

And okay being single can be fun. But most of the time it's just as being married and having more time for yourself.
Being single might be some kind of being selfishness or more positively selfprotection.

Take care Ocean, husband & kid!

1:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ocean, I love your observation how it would be so good to see the future and then how, if we could, it would be so boring! How true! That's so funny. I am very much enjoying catching up on your blog. May your life always be interesting and joyful.

6:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home