Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Not pleasant memory

Life is going on, there is not much highlights in my life these days, just routine days. I already miss vacationing! We spent so much on the last one so we should wait for a while. For some reason, I flash back to some unpleasant memories of my life these days without any special reason. Actually I read an unpleasant email that was written to me few years a go and has a long story, I had archived that email but accidentally read it again and from that moment some bad memories related to the letter and some other ones came back to my mind, You know some time your mind just goes to negative path and something going on, in the back of your mind without you wanting it there! I know I sound weird but I just think back and think about things that I don't like or there is no use in thinking about them any more. Stuff that are way past and have nothing to do with today! May be I am going crazy! I believe that thinking about past is useless and we should focus on now and plan for future but back of my mind is not united with me now. I know that I will go back to normal path very soon! Any way some times we become vulnerable and sensitive but that will pass, we should just try to put a stop on negative thoughts!! I have always tried to lead a decent, honest life but like any one else I have made some personal mistakes. There are some mistakes that if I would go back I would definitely not make them again. But I guess that is part of life, you make mistake and you learn from it! Sorry for my nonsense post but writing about it helps me get over the bothering feelings!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear ocean, i can understand your feeling and i 'm happy that you are aware of what you feel and why you think. this is a good point. so, let the old memories go,but confront with them not to bury them! excuse yourself and accept that behaviour and happening as a part of your life! you are older and more experienced now, aren't you? Do you know a person with no foolish mistakes? you will be better very soon :)

10:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

یه ضرب المثل من درآوردی میگه « موفقیت، نتیجه یک تصمیم گیری خوب است، و تصمیم گیری خوب، نتیجه یک تجربه، و تجربه، اغلب نتیجهء یک تصمیم گیری اشتباه در گذشته است ». یعنی همیشه دردها قابلیت اینو دارن که نتایج مثبت در پی داشته باش.
این از ماجرای اشتباه، و اینکه قضاوت کردن کار بسیار سختی هست حتی در مورد خودمون، بهتره هیچموقع به قضاوت کردن و تحلیلی که در اون احاطه کافی نداریم نپردازیم، از جمله در مورد حوادثی که در کنترل ما نیست، آره اوشن همیشه دریا طوفانی بد نیست
زندگی به امواج دریا (همون اوشن خودمون) ماننده است
چیزی به ساحل میبرد و چیزی دیگر را میشوید
چون به سرکشی افتد انبوه ماسه ها رو با خود می برد
اما تواند خواهد بود که تخته پاره ئی نیز با خود به ساحل آورد
تا کسی بام کلبه اش را بدان بپوشاند

خب دیگه در مورد چی گفته بودین تا جواب بدم!؟... آهان، در مورد اینکه توی مسیری میفتیم که ناخودآگاه افکار منفی میکنیم، میخوام بگم که اینجور مواقع میتونی تمرکز ذهن خودت رو کنترل کنی و عوضشون کنی یعنی سریع به یک حادثه خوب و دوست داشتنی که در گذشته داشتی فکر کن و با تمام جزئیاتش اونو بخاطر بیار، حتی به نظرم بهتر همیشه یادگاریهایی خوبی که برات خاطرات شیرین رو یادآوری میکنن جلوی چشمات باشه تا با نگاه به اونها دلت آرووم بشه.

یادته یه پست دیگه ای قبلن نوشته بودی در مورد اینکه، چرا ما باید بتونیم به خاطر بیاریم، یادته؟
از هیچ کدوم از نوشته هات نمیشه گذشت، همشون خوندنی هست و زیبا و دوباره میگم پراز منطق.

1:12 AM

 
Blogger mayra said...

In my opinion ((the past isnt important ,your future is very very important))
dont worry dear ocean for few years ago ,)

5:22 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean, a thoughtgiving post again. I also archive email. For me it's to preserve some of the past.
Some say past it's not important but if you look at it later all the pieces can fall together and/or you get puzzled again.

I wrote an unpleasent letter in the pre-email times and maybe that puzzles the receiver still if he didn't trow the letter away. My lesson is not to write unpleasant things but tell them face to face.

We got a televisionprogramm here called -other times- about unfinished history in the Netherlands which inflicts the present days and even future if we don't finish that history. That's why people visit a therapist or makes a show like dr. Phill popular.
But everyone has unfinished things in their life. And even then an unpleasant email triggers your mind.

2:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home