Friday, February 10, 2012

Iran's bad situation...

I just read on Google news that Iran has cut off internet and has left millions of people without accessing to emails and social networks. These days I am sad and worried about Iran's situation. What will happen to Iran and Iranian people? I heard from my brother that everything is so expensive and prices go up day to day. People are so scared by government and nobody says anything. They are just stealing from people and put everything (Oil, Gas, etc) on sale to China and Russia and other allies that they have.



I truly hope that there won't be any war. U.S is seriously avoiding it but how far this can continue? I think the only solution is people start demonstrations in huge groups like millions of people come to street and make government off guard. If they do that U.S. and other Western countries will support them and may be can over throw theses vampires!!



May god help these people. Amen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

I hope for a regime change like in Lybia too. But keep in mind that with any change there will be many victims.

I keep my fingers crossed and hope trhe best for you and your family.

Take care,
Jan

11:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cogrates with the the Oscar winning Iranian movie. It's not about your life, is it? I hope it will be seeds of goodwill.

take care,
Jan

1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home