Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Anoosheh in Space!

Every one has heard the news about Anoosheh Ansari, the originally Iranian lady who traveled to space yesterday! Good for her. She is very smart and successful (check out this link: http://www.nipoc.org/Anoosheh_Ansari.htm) and to me very brave, I don't think I can ever travel to space. I always have short breath phobia and part of it, may be is because of my allergy. Whenever I am in a small room, especially with few more other people I feel I have short breath. When I imagine to be in a spaceship, I feel I would have short breath for sure!
Would you travel to space? I really admire all the efforts and hard work to learn more about other planets and stars but there are still alot to discover in our own plant and alot problems to resolve., like eliminating poverty and war! If I was that rich to spend money to travel to space I think I would consume it for poor people in our own planet! Don't get me wrong I am not anti technology or discovering other planets and I absolutely support it! I am just talking about my personal choices here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

من زمان مسافرت به فضا و کند و کاوم در اونور اتمسفر زمین رو به بعد از مرگم موکول کردم.
:D

1:58 AM

 
Blogger Natalie said...

Good for her!i have read many blogs who talked about poor people. "i understand your feeling ocean", but what is reallity? she could spend her money in disco and travel... as many rich people! hope having a world full of peace and rich :)

2:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home