Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Googoosh

-We went to Googoosh concert (the most famous Iranian female singer. She is a legend for several generations) on Saturday night. It was so good, our seat was OK in first session of the concert but after the break, my husband’s friend who was the camera man of the scene told us that he could take us to the front section, since he had seats reserved for his friends and family, our seat was fantastic ($500 seat!!) and I really enjoyed the concert. She was singing for 3 hours in total, she was amazing with her unique dance. She sang all my favorite songs! I really think that nobody can replace her.

-I had very nice surprise yesterday. My cousin in Iran that I was very close to her when we were kids sent me her engagement pictures. I did not know that she is re-marrying again. She got married when she was just 17 years old and had two kids from her ex-husband (they live with father based on Iranian law and stay with her over the weekends). Her husband was very abusive and used to hit her a lot. She tried a lot with him but could not take it any more and finally got divorced, now she has met somebody after five years of being single and they are getting married soon. I am very happy for her; I hope this one is a good one. I think it was my uncle and his wife fault that let her marry so early! My uncle is a very rich man but most of his time is spent in making more money! He never spent enough time with his family and his wife always has problem with him, may be this was one of the reasons that my cousin got marry early, to get out of that house!
I hope she will be happy this time.

-Yesterday we were talking about blogging at work and I told my co-workers that I have a blog! They were so curious to know my blog address!! I told them, “NO way, I do not share my blog with any body that knows me in person “( actually I have just shared with a friend that was my ex-co-worker but she is different I trust her a lot!). They were telling me that they will search and find out!! I said:” Good luck!”

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ٌWow! good 4 u!Googooosh is a brilliant siger. but she will sing better without Mehrdad!
-good news
- so i 'm happy that i don't know you in person and know your blog address!!!

10:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be nazare man in farhange ghalatye ke irani ha dar morede ezdevaj va in joor masael daran. har ja ke nigah mikoniom har kasi moshkele bozorgi dar zendegie zanashoyish dare ke faghat ba jodayi hal mishe va dalilesh ham ezdevaje bedoone tasmim girie sahih va manteghie. man ke har vaght mishnavam zani bad az ezdevaje avalesh dobare ezdevaj karde ye joorayi khoshhal misham chun vaghean to iran kam pish miad zani betoone bad az talagh dobare ezdevaj kone. be nazaram farhange ghalatye ke irani ha daran. nemidonam key mikhat tamum beshe. hamishe zarbeye asli ro zan mibine na mard.

9:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

che khob ke raftin koncert googoosh midy\unam ke kheli khosh gozashte
man ba shoma moafegham rajebe nadadan address weblog be kesaee ke ghable etminan nistan

2:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

سلام.خوشحالم که کنسرت گوگوش رفتی و خوشحالم که بهت خوش گذشته.منم عید امسال به کنسرت داریوش رفتم.محشر بود.خیلی عالی بود.فقط هنوز دلم حسابی از این میسوزه که همراه داشتن مشروب و دوربین آزاد بود و من هیچی با خودم نبرده بودم!!هر شات مشروب اونجا هوار درهم بود و نبردن دوربین هم کلی رو دلم موند چون نتونسنم فیلم بگیرم ازش.
ازدواج مجدد دختر عموت مبارک باشه.ایشالا به سلامتی.

منم آدرس وبلاگم رو تقریبا به هیشکی که من رو از قبل بشناسه ندادم.البته سری قبل خیلی از وبلاگی ها باهام آشنا شدن که این سری از همین هم جلوگیری کردم.
مواظب خودت باش.پسرت رو ببوس.
:*
:)

1:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home