Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fall

-Fall is back again and I remember the falls back in Tehran . School would always start with first day of the fall and it would make the season even more unpleasant. The worst thing about fall and winter is short days and long nights which makes you be more at home rather than outside. It can be very depressing if some one is already heartbroken and lonely. I really like the nature color in this season though! It’s beautiful. We don’t see much of the fall and winter here in Southern California because it never gets very cold just very few days of the fall and winter can be cold and the rest is just chilly and some days are like spring days or even summer. I know it sounds nice but you can get easily sick in this kind of weather and must remember to always have a jacket or something even if it looks nice out side.

-These days I have two little issues that one of them is related to my health but so far is not a big deal, I should do more tests and find out more about it. The other one is an issue that we have with the pervious owner of our house about some legal papers that our lawyer says we are OK and it is not a big issue, but still makes me a little bit worried. I think Peace of mind is the best thing in life, even little things here and there that make back of your mind to constantly thinking about it can take a way the peace of mind from you! We don’t really appreciate the peace of mind unless we somehow lose it for a period of time!!

-Last night I was watching a program that was an interview with Dr. Andrew Weil who is
A great advisor about health and how to use herbal and natural medicines to improve your health issues. He was saying that the very first thing that can make every disease worse and make people age faster is Stress. He was advising to avoid stress as much as we can! I guess he is right. I myself should work on that a lot!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

When a house is involved with lawyers and problems I would feel stressed too. But I'm not. I have no kids to look after (stressfactor nr 1? sickness, accidents,happiness)

The change from summer to fall is always a difficult one with a bad influence on health....influenca, the flu comes in town..

Ocean, think about your resolutions and you will overcome the problems

take care

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Natalie said...

I love fall and colorful trees! but you are right. i can be either romantic or depressing, depend on your situation!
why dear ocean? don't be worry. hope nothing bother you:)
managing stress is the most important thing which nobody tell us its techniques!we have to discover it ourselves ;)

12:49 AM

 
Blogger mayra said...

Me too !I like fall but when I was a child I had to go school and this was upset me.
so far now I miss that years:(

1:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home