Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A good lesson!

There is a gentleman, Elahi Ghomshei (Those who live in Iran , know him for sure) that I think is philosopher and psychologist. On International Satellite the Persian channels sometimes show his programs. I really like him and his philosophy of life, although I usually don’t have time to listen to the whole program but I try to catch some here and catch some there of his beautiful words. The other day I was flipping through channels and saw some part of his program. One of his sentences that really went to my brain was, “create a diary book for yourself and try not to do any thing that you don’t want to write about it in your diary”. He meant any thing bad that can make you ashamed of yourself and stop you from writing about it!
Wow! It is such a great lesson! My diary is my blog, although I don’t update it every day but I write about any high lights of my life, my happiness, my sadness, etc. I was thinking to myself, have I done any thing that I did not want to write about it in my blog. I could not think of anything specific! Sometimes I don’t write about some stuff because I find them too boring to write about! But what about our thoughts and feelings! I think we should not think about things that we really don’t want to write about it either, like hating others, feeling jealous towards others and stuff like that, we should really control our thoughts and feelings too, for example if we feel negative about some one or hate the person just change the path of our thoughts and put a stop on bad feeling. That takes lots of courage and effort but is doable. The more we try to modify our actions and thoughts the better person we become. I hope I can do that myself too!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.ghomshei.ir

3:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.ghomshei.ir

3:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.ghomshei.ir

3:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home