Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Baby is born!

Baby was born on last Wed at 1:53 PM. The delivery was smooth and we are both fine.He was 8.8 lb (almost 4 KG) and 20 inches (51 cm) tall, thank god he is healthy. I still feel some pain but it is not that bad. The challenging part is dealing with my older son. He is jealous and is acting out, the first couple of days that I came home from hospital was hard, since yesterday he is better. We are trying our best to spend more time with him, I try to follow the routine like reading books and playing with him but still I can see anger in him!
Some times he wants to hug the baby and I see that he is pressing him, then I should remind him that he is too little and he should be more careful. Any way I am overwelmed, I hope things get smoother by time.
Baby is a cute baby and he is a good eater. I breast feed him as long as possible.

I will keep you posted soon.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Congrats Ocean, thank God it was a smooth delivery. Take it easy as you can and be there for your children!

Take care (and go out to vote as you can :-) ), Jan

Ps the last days were like you being behind the dark side of the moon in your spaceship, having no contact, just hoping you were doing well...

1:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ocean
Congratulation,

Thanks god everything will go
according to plan and your baby
is fine."Ghadame Noo Rasideh Mobarak"


Take Care
Ashkavand

8:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

سلام
مبارکه مبارکه ... شازده قدم رنجه کردن...خیلی مبارکه با بوووووووس فراوون

12:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy becuase of reading this post.I have a nice feeling Dear ocean..I don't know exactly why ?!!anyway it dosn't matter.The best things are your cute baby and the healthy of you .
Congratulation and A BIG KISS from your new baby:)

2:56 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

mobarak bashe azizammmmm.... khoshhalam hame chyz roobe rahe.... miboosamet ... baby haye khoshgel o ham koli beboooseshoon

1:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mobarak basheeeeeeeee.
Vay che ehsase khoobie na?
bazam behet tabrik migam va oghate khoshiro barat arezoo mikoonam.

10:31 PM

 
Blogger Arsh said...

Congrats a million. Wish you and your lovely family all the best.

12:02 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations. With best wishes for you and your family .

1:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations ocean!


jessica

10:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home