Wednesday, November 21, 2007

-Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day in US and we will be off on Friday as well, so we will have a four days weekend. I love the Thanksgiving holiday. As usual we are invited to my husband’s cousin house who throws party for thanksgiving every year. Poor turkeys, they have been slaughtered in last few days to be on people’s dinner table tomorrow!

-I am getting bigger these days but it is mostly my tummy! I cannot wait until I go back to my normal size again. I remember when I was pregnant with my first son I used to think about how it is going to be when he is born all the time but now I don’t think about it that much. Poor second babies, since parents already have the experience they are not as excited as they were for the first child. I know I will love him as much as first one but I am cooler about it now. I know it will be lot of work and we all have to be very careful with my son so he won’t be too jealous. He is a little bit acting out in school these days, nothing very serious but I hear complains from teacher more. May be because we had a not very peaceful week at home last week. He is very smart but he is not an easy boy for sure. I hope the second one is easier to manage! Last night my son was not in a good mood and did not want to eat, I was thinking to myself that being parent has been the most difficult challenge of my life. I asked my husband what has been your most difficult challenge in life? he said:dealing with you when you are mad at me!!!!

-Tonight I and my husband are going to Dariush & Mansour concert (Dariush is the most famous male Persian singer and is my favorite). I am very excited! I have been to Dariush concert before and I love his voice.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, so you are not easy to deal with when you get angry! :P
it's interesting that Mansour has concert in canada this weekend.

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean,
My most difficult moment in life sofar has been 12 hours ago when I said farewell to my dad..

I think your husband is wrong, he means dealing with himself and his emotions because he walks away from responsabilities in the family. Or didn't he go to the soccer match and the burial on a Sunday?

Ocean, take care for your tummy.

3:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ocean

I hope you and your baby will be
safe and healthy and I wish you didn't have to hate your husband.

Take care
ashkavand

3:38 AM

 
Blogger Nirvana said...

Chand vaghte ke hy say mikonam barat comment bezaram vali nemishe :(
kheili mobarak bashe khoneye taze rang shodaton.
va inke ghoseye karhaye aghayon ro ham nakhor injorian dige kheili vaghta maro va sharayetemon ro dark nemikonan;)

1:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm realy looking forward to hearing that your angel has been born:)
Good for you ,because of dariush concert and
Mansiur too.I like mansours' clips.They are pretty happy. Iranian singers come to Europe hardly .But next month Googoosh is comming to Germany and has a concert ,unfortunately I can not go .This time is season of my final exams :(

1:38 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

hi ocean joon:) i was in ebi's concert I love both of them but i love ebi more;) dont take it hard to the little boy... he is going through a lot of different thing:) just keep reminding him his role as a big brother so he feels more special!
hopefully the little one is coming soon and you be busy with both of them:) i can babysit for you! for real!

12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home