Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Rewind time!!

Today I was kind of free at work. I have finished my last project and my boss has not assigned me a new one. I easily get bored. I need to be always busy at work. I try to do some self study but I get bored from that too! I think my boss wants to give me a mid size project so I can finish it before maternity leave. I told him the other day that I am getting bored and he should give me a good project!! Any way it was close to lunch time and I remembered my job at municipality of Tehran, when I got graduated from university in Iran I got a job with a company that was one of the biggest contractors of municipality of Tehran, part of my job was at the central municipality Computer site near Tehran Bazaar. We were group of young people working together in the site which was a big room full of servers, we had a dining table and every day they would give us free lunch!! That was when Karbaschi was the mayor ( he was the most famous mayor of Tehran ). Some days we had Chelo Kabab ( Rice and Kabab) from Sharafoleslam in Bazaar (a traditional restaurant). That was fantastic, after lunch we would do crossword for a little bit and then would go back to work. We all loved doing the cross word together, mostly the Hamshahi magazin’s cross word! Now today I remembered those days and for a second wished I was there for two hours with same co-workers(I don’t think they work there any more) having Chelo Kabab and do the cross word then I would come back here and do what I am doing here! Have you ever wanted to go back in time and do certain things and then fly back to present???????

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our perception of past is usually better than the actual events. If you go back, you may not like it at much as you think... We remember good things and prune bad ones! That is how brain coups with its stressful surroundings.

5:42 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

I agree with the previous comment. However sometimes I like to be in a situation of just being happy and enjoying thing for granted like Ocean describes.

12:39 PM

 
Blogger Arsh said...

Oh tell me about moving back in time!
It happens a lot to me to want to turn the time back and do the old stuff with the old friends back in Iran. Miss those days like crazy.

But what can you do? Enjoy the moment, and all those unforgettable memories.

Cheers,

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Nirvana said...

nemidonam chera kheili vaghta behet ehsase nazdiki mikonam .albate kheili kam be wwebet sar mizanam.

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home