Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Disneyland!

-We went to Disneyland and California Adventure park (very similar to Disney land, they are both next to each other) last Wednesday and Thursday. It was so much fun. I have been to places like that, like universal studio, Sea world, etc before, but Disneyland is different. It is so beautiful and fun. I enjoyed it even more than my son!! Although I get easily tired I walked around and rode most rides almost from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm both days. My son and my husband love it too. The rest of vacation time we were just here in town, relaxing and going here and there. It was very hot over the weekend, I never had seen San Diego that hot before. It seems global warming is becoming more serious every day!! Any way I started work yesterday! Which was hard!!!!!


-I am reading the book that I mentioned before (Jesus and Muhammad) , I have read 100 pages of it so far and I have been looking back to Koran for the references in the book and in most of places the writer has interpreted the verses of Koran wrong. He has written stuff against Islam and Prophet Muhammad that he has no reference for it; it is like he just knows it!! Any way so far I think he is just taking sides and he is cruel in criticizing Islam and Prophet Muhammad, I am surprised that my boss has fallen for it! God knows may be next 100 pages will change my mind but I doubt it!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not seen Disneyland yet, but it is in my short list. May be when I had a kid to be "the excuse" for the trip.

About the book: As expected!

2:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hummmm
good for u because u have warm days . I'm in a cold place and hate the cold weather.

ye on hasudim shod :)

3:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ocean
I am so glad that you got
to enjoy happy times in Disneyland.

Take care

Ashkavand

12:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ocean!
Yes ....
As I said before , I moved to Europe eventually.
Thanks fo your attention.

10:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI ocean
how are you? is everything okay?
do u know the sex of your baby by now? I am also excited , well I guess it's really good feeling to be pregnant:)
take care of you 2 ...;)

8:44 AM

 
Blogger Arsh said...

Wow, Disney Land is always fun (for kids and adults both ;)
I'm happy you had a fun vacation :)

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home