Friday, June 29, 2007

-I am doing a lot better than last week. Thank god they were understanding at work!
It was an experience for me to be more careful and never assume that here or there is safe.

-We are hearing not very good news from Iran these days. I felt so bad for people because of the new limitations on gasoline, 100 liter gasoline per month is really small amount for a person that needs to drive every day, especially for those who were driving people around to have some money and don’t have official taxi. Some poor people provide for their family just by driving people around the town. This is so sad!
Again hearing this news made some people telling us that may be tension stretches in Iran and it is not a good time for traveling there. We cannot get any refund for our ticket any way, the funny thing is we used to buy insurance on our tickets all the time but this time we decided not to because we never used the insurance and we always traveled.
Now I am thinking may I should have bought insurance on my ticket! Any way we wait and see what will happen, may be we all go may be my husband cancels and doesn’t go with us! I really hope we all can go!

-We will have guests from France (my Husband’s cousin and his family) next week; they will be here until the end of July but will travel to Los Angeles, San Francisco and may be Vancouver Canada. That would be some extra work for me at home! My husband is taking some time off to take them to sight seeings and will do most of the house work hopefully! But it will impact me any way! I get tired faster these days, by the time it is 7:00 P.M I am ready to go to bed!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dear Ocean,
thank you for your comment. Sure you get more tired these days, I wish you can have fun with your guests and also a good trip to Iran.
take care.

6:06 PM

 
Blogger Natalie said...

ocean jan i hope that you could come to iran together with your husband, but if -khodaye na karde!- you decide to come alone with your son, do not forget to have a formal -rezayatname-! they can make a problem for you at the airport!
sorry for may bad english:)

11:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ocean
Tank you so much for your comment.
I wrote a joke about gasoline,
I wish you see and have a fun and
laugh.

take care
Ashkavand

9:29 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Ocean, look at the bright side of it..recall memories of last year in Paris and Europe, think about the future,etcetera etcetera.
I hope you do not stress yourself too much as the big vacation comes nearer.
Be happy, safe and sound Ocean.

12:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home