Thursday, May 03, 2007

Getting older!!

-I have been lazy in updating my blog recently. May be it is because that I am too busy! But I see that most of bloggers (the ones that I usually read their blogs) update less often than before as well.
I remember that when email and Internet got very popular few years ago, every one was sending emails all the time. I used to get whole bunch of emails from my friends every day! But eventually number of emails reduced and recently I don’t even have much of forwarding emails any more. May be it is because every one is busier these days or when we have a new tool we are enthusiastic about it at first but later on when it is not that interesting and exciting any more we don’t follow through it as before!!

-I become 34 years old on Sunday! God, I don’t like it! I am getting older fast now. I remember when I was 16 or 17 I just wanted to be older and sometimes I would add one year to my age! After 21 I did not want to add to my age any more, and now after 30 I really don’t like the numbers! I know that majority of people want to go back and become younger but have the same experiences and knowledge as they have now. I am in that group too!!!!!!!!
The good thing about getting older is that we get more experience and knowledge (of course if we work hard for it) although it does not mean that we make less mistakes. But I myself feel that I am a lot more mature than when I was 10 years younger. I have learned lots of lessons but I know that I should learn a lot more!!
My husband asked me what do I want for my Birthday and I asked for a bigger Diamond, I know that is a weak point of mine! May be by getting older I care less about jewelry or fancy stuff!! He was telling me that I am getting more expensive each year!!!!!!!!!!!

- I watched a good movie at Movie Theater over the weekend. “Fracture”, Anthony Hopkins plays in it. I really like his play. A young actor, Ryan Gosling plays in the movie too. He is very cute!!!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Nene said...

happy birthday ocean joonam hope you have a year full of success and happiness.... i remember when i was 18 i thought people who are 25-27 are really old and mature!so it means i am old now!!!:((
i remember the day i turned 20 and i was really sad because i thought i am not a teenager any more!!!
any ways, i wish you have a great year ahead and dont worry i just keep telling my self its just a number and doesn't mean anything at all....

boooos

10:24 PM

 
Blogger Nene said...

oh my god why did i miss your previous posts? congrat for your award i am sure you deserve it young lady :) i am so proud of you... i wish i could get such accoplishment one day yani mishe???:P

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Nene said...

about talking to good old friend in iran, i understand what you are saying my best friend and i always talk until phone credit completed usually if the other one has credit, call again and then we talk again and at the end always a quick goodbye because we already heard the connection is going to be cut in 1 min!
and after that i always feel like i am missing her in my life big time....

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Natalie said...

you didn't ping your blog!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR OCEAN :)
I know what you feel about numbers, but take it easy ;)
thanks for your nice comment, it's good feeling that you understand me ocean jan :)

7:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ocean
Happy birthday and be perfect and
excellent,you deserve all the best.
please tell me about your son.

Ashkavand.

12:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRST :HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR OCEAN :)
Wow..!The most expensive gift this year .
I wish ,I were u :))

THEN :Usually I 'm not Happy on my birthday,I don't know exactly why?!!
My be I don't like to become older ,this age is enough :)I mean ,18 years old ;)
Next :I should watch this movie these daye .

6:13 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Ocean congratulations... make it a happy and write full year.
I'll keep on reading your blog..

9:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW,,,Happy Birthday,,,Hmm,,, well I think it was a good idea to ask for a bigger Dimond, I heard that after 30 the years pass so quickly is that right?

7:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birth day to you!

when I just read your post I remembered the post that you had sent last year when you were celebrating the 33rd birthday of you. thats interesting, it was like yesterday, time really flies fast. I just became 25 years old in Feb I sometimes I cant believe I am 25. I always consider myself 18!

5:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birth day. It's quite interesting that we have control over many things, but no control whatsoever on the passage of time. It really flies.

9:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home