Sunday, February 11, 2007

Better now!

-I am a lot better now. The storm is passed!
We had couple of fights and now my husband is more helpful. It seems that we go through this phase every now and then, he gets lazy and careless and I become impatient and mad, we fight and then we go back to normal mood and he becomes more helpful!! I guess this is what most of marriage are all about! Going through phases!
Thanks for all the warm and nice comments. I am so happy to have my blog and my virtual friends, this really a blessing for me!

hese days, there are lots of rumors around that there is a big possibility that US attacks Iran!
It more hit me when I saw that the title of Economist magazine of last week was: "Iran is next stop". It does not sound very realistic especially with situation that US has in Iraq now but Bush has one more year to go and may be like to give Iran's government a lesson, and most probably Israel is pushing because they are afraid of nuclear attacks!! I really hope it won't be another war
I truly pray for that. War is not solution to anything and just destroys cities and innocent people in it, no one gets any lesson and if they get, it will be a very high price for civilians!
There are lots of better ways to stop dictators instead of attacking their countries, like supporting their enemies and making them weak from inside!
I am sorry that I am part of both sides now; here is my current home and other side my original home where my roots belong! I know lots of people feel what I feel these days! God makes us human beings more realistic, loving and peaceful! Amen!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are ok.
and the war..
unfortunatly we don't know much more about politic circumstance as you know we don't hear truth news in Iran .
anyway I found that USA comes every country just disturbs not anything like Iraq ,Afghanistan ,..
I hate the war ,I hate the politic .

9:07 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Good to hear it's getting better with you, etcetera.
Worse it is with the world we're living in. If the Economist reports about the next step of the US I ask myself if it is a recent article. I heard these rumors quite some time ago.

This weekend Russian president Putin critized the West, especially Nato and the US about being the police of the world. Their macho powerplay will cause a new nuclear armsrace according to Putin.

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Natalie said...

nice to hear that you are back to noraml :) it seems that we must remind something to men!
Any way i understand your feeling and being worry about our political situation. I really hate to experience another war. That one which ruined our childhood was enough!

10:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home