Monday, January 15, 2007

A day off

Today is Martin Luther king's ( The Black civil right activist who fought a lot for black people’s right in US) memorial in US. We had the day off at work but my son's school was open and my husband needed to go to work. He told me to send our son to school and just enjoy my day off alone. I thought it was a good idea and I could be on my own after a long time.
Any way I took him to school later in the morning and went to get Manicure and Pedicure! I really needed that! Afterwards went to the mall for some little shopping and for lunch went to the beach with my Mom, we got pizza and ate it there in front of the ocean, it was a beautiful day but a little bit cold. I came back home and tried to take a nap but could not sleep so I though it's better to surf web and do some blogging before picking up my son from school!!
Last two days I was upset with my self because my son was in a defiant mood and did not listen to me and I got a little bit rough with him on Saturday. I gave him couple time outs and yelled at him, which I really don't like. I should control my anger better. Yelling is really bad but sometimes I just explode! If there is something that I really need to work on, that is controlling myself when I become very angry. Most of the time I can handle it but sometimes I just give in to anger, which is bad. I know every one gets angry every now and then for different reasons but controlling anger is very important and I can say that is an art. Any way I should become more patient and more self-controlled! I have a goal since yesterday, every day that I wake up I try to be a better parson than the day before! I know sometimes is hard and is forgettable but I want to work on it hard!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiii.... its not fair... every body had a day off today except me!!! I thought the freeway should be good today since many people were off from work, but it was just like always!!
any ways I am happy to here you had a great day off... i want manicure and pedicure tooo,, I am getting really jealous now!!! And also a lunch in front of ocean:) no I don want this one!!! it is cold :)) my co worker lives in Burbank and she said all water in front of her house were turned to ice on Saturday!!! It was so funny!! I think it was 0 degree on Saturday!!!
I am sure you are strong enough to reach what ever you plan to but I am sure you are a great mom even if you yelled at your little son:)
Have a good week azizam

7:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky you for having day off .well as you know ,we'll have many day off these weeks ((Ashura.tasoa.22 bahman...))wow...!
I agree with you, to control self is alittle hard when we are angry .but we should try to be calm .
Have a nice day.

10:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
- I read some book،s Martin luther Kings and for me very interesting

- I hope your son,s was not defiant mood and also will be healthy.
take care.

10:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, dont worry its not just you, we all get from time to time so angry that we lose our contol. I have seen that even very easygoing people can get terribly angry. they just look to be easygoing and relaxed.

7:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, dont worry its not just you, we all get from time to time so angry that we lose our contol. I have seen that even very easygoing people can get terribly angry. they just look to be easygoing and relaxed.

7:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home