Thursday, December 07, 2006

Santa Clause

Yesterday my son was telling me that he wants a new CD/Tape player (He listens to music all the time and he has ruined the one I got him when he was just born) and I told him if you are a good boy Santa Clause will bring you one and put it under Christmas tree for you. He still does not know much about Santa Clause! He was happy about it! Later he asked me what that Lady’s name was. I said what lady? He said the Lady, The one that you were talking about! I still could not get it what he was trying to say; now he was frustrated that I did not understand him. Finally he said I mean the one that is going to bring me the present and put it under Christmas tree! I burst to laughter! He thought Santa Clause is a lady!! I explained to him that he is a guy and my husband said he will come to your school tomorrow and visit you when you have your Christmas celebration at school (they are going to bring Santa Clause at school to take pictures with kids)! He added that Santa Clause has long white beard! My son said beard? I don’t like beard!! That’s because he does not like it when daddy kisses him and he is has not shaved!!
Any way the whole story was so funny to me.

We thought that now that we have the Christmas tree we should put presents underneath for him and pretend that Santa brought it for him! So when kids talk about Santa’s present the day after Christmas in school he does not feel that he was not good enough to get some thing from Santa!!

I should confess that I myself enjoy all this a lot! Now I should find time to go do shopping for him alone and hide every thing some where in the house! And then put them under the tree at Christmas night!!
Don’t you want to be a kid and enjoy all this again! I want to!! But his joy is my joy anyway!

1 Comments:

Blogger mayra said...

Story's your boy was pretty funny.
I liked it,and I like seeing your son therefor I think he must be a sweet boy :)

2:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home