Friday, October 27, 2006

Halloween again!

-It is Halloween time again. You see pumpkins everywhere. I took my son to pumpkin patch to pick some pumpkins for decorations. He is very excited about Halloween this year! He will wear police officer costume! I remember how excited I was the first Halloween that I was in US! Things get in to routines fast and eventually by aging you become more serious and get less excited over simple cute things! I try not to get old fast though!

-I feel that I need a very relaxing vacation! In some resort where I can just lie on the beach under the sun and enjoy the ocean breeze! Read my favorite book and have a cold drink to sip! Wow I really need it. Vacationing in Europe was fun but we walked a lot and we traveled to different cities so it was not really restful! That’s why I miss vacationing so soon again!
But this time I better go to Iran to visit my brother and relatives. I really miss my brother. We were so close and now it is more than 5 years that I have not seen him. If US was closer to Iran that would be perfect. I always envy the relatives in Europe that can travel to Iran once or even twice a year! They are just 5 hours flight a way!
-I don't see any comment in my blog these days, it means my blog is getting too boring and no one wants to read it any more. Which is OK, I write what ever I feel I cannot make myself to write about things that I don't think about it at the moment but is appealing to read. I look at my blog as my diary so I write what ever is really in my mind or what ever is happening in my life!

8 Comments:

Blogger mayra said...

من هم خيلي دوست دارم جشن هالوين رو يك بار هم كه شده ببينم ولي فعلا موفق نشدم
اشن عزيز به نظر من اصلا پست هاي تو كسل كننده نيست بلكه نشون دهنده درون آرام و قلب مهربونته
علت اينكه من نتونستم براي شما چيزي بنويسم اين بود كه ايران دچار زلزله تعطيلات شد به خاطر عيد عربها و من يكي اصلا به اينترنت سر نزدم چون من هم دچار شوك شده بودم

11:09 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

"-I don't see any comment in my blog these days, it means my blog is getting too boring and no one wants to read it any more."
It's good to read your thoughts and those are not boring.
To respond I need time, which I don't have so much these day's.. and of course I need some thoughts myself.
About the pumpkins, in my youth I was fan of Donald Duck and every now and then the nephews had pumkins too. It was not like in Holland of those days but we had something like that, a fodder beet.
Nowadays pumpkins are everywhere, especially in the regio I live at the moment. (removal was almost a kind of emigration)

Children make you young....okay, they can be a pain in the neck but overall they are happiness and reflection. Of course personal happiness is more important than your contibution to the Gross Domestic Product.

Ocean take care and enjoy your ocean breeze.

2:04 AM

 
Blogger Natalie said...

ocean likes ocean breeze :)))
you know, when i read weblogs offline, i can't leave a comment! that's the reason! boring?!!!! if you can't go to vacation at the moment, imagine it! it works - sometimes- !

9:23 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:49 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

Hi dear ocean... Thanks for your comment and your kindness... i read the last two posts and I dont think they are boring at all!! just write whatever you feel and you like and enjoy writing them and reading them over and over...I do feel relax when I write what ever I have on my mind...write it for yourself not others....
happy holloween and enjoy it,,,, btw christmas and thanksgiving are coming so just wait few more months:)
cheerz

12:50 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

Hi Dear Ocean
Thanks for the encouragement! I don't know if they already started the back ground check by now but its about a week I got the job offer! They better started doing it... its so cool you work for sheriff department:) it should be really hard and fun:)
have good weekend and have fun

2:53 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

Hi Ocean jan!
good news ... they called me today and I am cleared now!!! I can start on friday!

7:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are NEVER boring! It's a joy to be your friend and it's a privilege and honor to read your blog! It's heartwarming and it's funny (I can't help it, I do think the potty training and MIL parts are funny!) and it comforts me when I read of your thoughts and feelings and experiences and they are so like my own. Keep on keepin' on!

7:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home