Monday, October 23, 2006

-I am very tired these days. Getting enough sleep, at least 8 hours a day has been very important to me but since I have a kid, my sleep schedule has greatly changed. Unfortunately my son is not a good sleeper and he usually wakes up at least once a night. For a short while by using suggested techniques we could make him sleep through the night but in last couple of weeks he is waking up in the middle of night and makes it very hard for me to go back to sleep. I am tired when I wake up in the morning! One of my wishes is he can sleep through the night and does not wake me up! May be this is one of the biggest reasons that I cannot make up my mind about having another kid!

-My mother-in-law spent some time with us last weekend and this weekend. As usual she is pain in the neck! Always says things that are not very nice for me to hear! Any way I tried to be just patient and hear from one ear and let it go from the other one!

-I had email account with Yahoo (under my real name) for about 8 years and always thought Yahoo is very reliable. Since last Friday all of the sudden I could log on to my account. I contacted them and they directed me to Account security group who communicate with you just through emails. They asked me all sorts of questions about my account but I could not answer the secret question. How can I remember the answer after 8 years? I tried to provide them any information that can be a proof that I am the real owner of the account but apparently they are not giving it back to me. I am so upset about it. I have some important emails in that account! I highly advise every one not to keep any important or confidential email in your email accounts. Always store them on a CD and on your PC!
Anyway I have lost my emails and email addresses of my friends. Thank god my husband had some of my Forwarding emails which had some of my friends email addresses! But the rest of my friends, I should ask around to find their email addresses again. Relying on internet and online information is not a very good idea! We still need to have a manual address book with the information written on it by our pen!!

1 Comments:

Blogger mayra said...

I agree u I think of your post is great true
and about your son
on me you and your housband should play whit your son along day at least He is very tired and sleeps deeply
try it

11:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home