Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year!!

-We Went to Las Vegas for New years’ holiday! We took my mother-in-law with us so at night she and my son can stay in the hotel together! It was very crowded. At New Year ’s Eve there were about 300,000 people in the Las Vegas strip (the main famous street).
Majority of people were very drunk and crazy! Some girls were acting crazier than guys, for example they would show their breasts to every one! My husband filmed some of their craziness!!!!!!!!!! It was an interesting experience to be in Las Vegas at New Year! But I don’t think I am going to take my son to Las Vegas any time soon. It is a tiring trip for kids. When I asked him did you like Las Vegas, he said “NO”. he said I liked France and air plane more!!!!!!

-Every one has been talking about Sadam’s execution in last couple of days. I was happy that he got what he deserved but I think they should have prosecuted him for all the crime he committed like what he did to Iran. No one even mentioned that he bombed south of Iran with Chemical bombs and we still have people suffering from cancer in that region due to chemical bombing. Some people believe they executed him quick so they would not need to prosecute him for other crimes that he committed because then they needed to investigate who really gave him those bombs!! Any way I hope all dictators get what they deserve! He was not the first one and he won’t be the last one either.

I hope every has a great new year and hopefully this year will be more peaceful and prosperous for the whole world!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ocean,
Im happy you had a good time in Vegas. a couple of days ago I copied all of your recent writings into a word file to read it when I have time without connecting internet. but dont worry I deleted the file after reading it! there was something bad about that, I couldnt leave any comment that way. anyway, this is my weblog address:

www.jessicajessica.blogspot.com

I will try to be update! I will add your blog there.
wish you the best
jessica

10:43 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

What you said about Hussein's prosecution might be true. Further prosecution will give more names and a not so different truth. Not
finishing the prosecution is a slap in the face of all those victims not mentioned.

On the other hand it could hurt those people again.
We got to look at today's problems... and the dictator is dead.

8:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you'll have a nice year.

12:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ocean

I before send to you Comments

with names" Ahsan "

good luck

www.ashkavand.blogspot.com

11:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.jessicajessica.blogfa.com

12:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ocean joonam,,,
thanks for the birthday wishes muaaaah....
my friend was in las vegas for new year too and she toold me the exact same thing!!! its like vegas is in another planet some times!!! people are so happy and drunk and bikhial always!!!

4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home