Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Game!

It’s been couple of days that Persian Bloggers have started a game and so every Blogger writes 5 things about herself/himself that readers don’t know about that person! At the end she/he invites 5 other bloggers that she/he knows to take part in the game! Every blog that I have been visiting in last couple of days has taken part in this game. I was thinking to myself that I am not going to be invited because I am not a popular blogger! Anyhow I saw that Natalie has invited me. I thank her here and I take part in this game too!

Since I mostly write about myself, and my family in this blog who ever is my blog reader, especially the ones that has read it from the beginning must know a lot about me, but there are few things that you may not know and I confess to it very honestly here:

1-Some people think that I am pretty (!) but I always wanted to be taller! My height is 161 cm but I always wanted to be somewhere around 170 cm!! Sometimes I think if I had played Volleyball or Basketball when I was in growing stage I could have my ideal height now!

2-Since I was a child I always thought I am going to be a very rich person when I am a grown up! I have a comfortable life but am not rich. Whenever I buy Lottery ticket I think to myself that may be I win and then become the rich person that I always thought I would be someday!!

3-When it was revolution time in Iran , I was about 5 years old and we were living in Isphahan at that time. We had a neighbor that had two girls around my age; their family was so much into revolution and took part in some demonstrations! I and their daughters used to go to each other’s house to play, one day my Mom had some shopping to do and left me there to playing with their kids. Their Mom got a call from a friend that there was a demonstration going on close to the house, so she decided to go and take us with her! People yelled and said things against Shah Regime, I would repeat with them along with my friends! When we came back home my mother found out and got very mad. Now that I think about it I cannot believe what our neighbor did. How she took the responsibility to take me to such a dangerous event without my Mom knowing about it! Any way I was banned playing with neighbor’s daughters for a long time!! Now I can say that I was part of revolution in Iran !!!!!!!!!!!!!

4-I usually get upset fast if some one bothers me or say something or do some thing unpleasant to me but I can easily forgive and forget. There are two people though that I cannot forgive them at least not yet, one of them is the boyfriend that I had in Iran before I moved to US and the other is my ex-sister-in-law. She is already divorced from my brother. These two persons broke my heart really bad and I am still mad at them! Hopefully I can forgive them some day soon!

5- I have read Daee Jaan Napelon book ( a very famous funny Farsi story) at least 10 times and each time I laugh hard with it and at the end I feel sad that Saeed could not marry Leily or at least go to San Francisco with her!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Now I think I should invite five bloggers to take part in this game, most of bloggers that I read their blog already took part in the game so I invite those who may not have taken part yet: Jessica, Sahar, Nazanin, Jan (he is not a Persian blogger but may be he likes to take part too!) and Natalie again since she did not do that much of confession!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are wondwrfull I hope you won the lottory soon;))

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Natalie said...

so you are 3 years older than me! nice post! oh! that's all my confessions!
- i guess many bloggers have not find here! but i like the way you explain everything! have a nice holiday :)

1:13 PM

 
Blogger Natalie said...

found i mean!

1:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ocean jan....
I read your post in the morning but as soon as i wanted to leave a comment my computer turned off accidently!!!
so you were were part of the revolution ha?:)) what that woman did was so scary and funny!!!
I am just like you I cannot forgive any one whom broke my heart either... any ways....oh and one more thing... I wanted to invit you to play but since you are writing in english i thought you might not interested:) it seems i was wrong!
any how... happy new year and enjoy it :)

9:59 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

hi ocean,

I really feel horoured as non-Persian blogger to be invited in this chain of confessions.
I don't put them om my part of the WorldWideWeb. The 5 personal confessions I leave here.


- in 1978 my parents divorced when I was 11. Since that time my brother and sister lived in a different city.;
I lived on a farm which was the most impressive time of my life actually, full of life, birth of animals. In that year one cow died, my uncle was very sad about it, he loved his cows.
I remember the winter of 1979 on the farm as the worst winter since 1963 till now and I was in the middle of it. Disasters bring people together I learned.

- in 1981 I had a collision with a car, which paralized me temporarily due to a deep coma of 24 days; 14 years later I ran a marathon. This personal disaster didn't bring people together. It was my own disaster. Friends who I thought were friends weren't.

- in 1992 I got my bachelor degree (business economics);

- in 1994 I started investing in the stockmarket. In 2006 I earned more than in my regular job. Funny feeling actually.

- My ex-girl's name is Inge. She is born in 1974, 2 day's after my birthday. I can't help thinking of her every now and then.

3:39 AM

 
Blogger mayra said...

Dear ocean
I wanted that u invited but I don't know why I thoght with myselfe ,maybe you didn't like playing same as these games ,tow times
I decided to do it but I put by.
any way I'm very happy that u wrote five things about yourself that we didn't know yet.
those are pretty snazzy and funy .

5:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home