Saturday, January 20, 2007

It is very Cold!!

-It is very cold here down in San Diego these days. An unusual cold weather.
Normally in winter time it is somewhere between 8-10 C early in the morning or night and during day 15-30 C!! Every one is so spoiled with this weather but this year is different, couple days a go my car’s thermometer was showing 0 C in the Morning!! For the first time after 8 years I missed the scarf on my head which was mandatory back in Iran. I guess having scarf in winter time is a positive mandatory rule for ladies in Iran!!!!!!!!!
I hope it gets warm soon!!!!!

-We went to Movie Theater over the weekend to see Acalypto, the latest Mel Gibson movie. He does not play in the movie though. He is the director and producer. The co-producer is an Iranian guy, named Farhad Safinia!! Majority of Iranians are very successful in US, they usually have good jobs and decent lives. In most of the medical buildings, especially in Southern California you see Iranian Doctors names and there are lots of Iranian engineers, lawyers, etc in big organizations but it is hard to get into Hollywood, you usually need connections! But recently I see Iranian names in Hollywood movies too, which is a great achievement! Any way I am happy that people from Iran are hard worker and successful here. I wish we could all live in our own original home land freely and build our own original land!!
Any way the movie was interesting but too violent! It was very bloody, so if you are very sensitive you should close your eyes in some scenes, what I actually did, but I think it was worth it to watch!

-Another news is I am working on my goal (I try to be a better person every day) and evaluate myself every night and think if was a better person today or not! Some times the answer is yes sometimes NO but I think it is a good practice!!!!!!!

-I found this link very cool, funny and somhow true, Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7yq_K_ZVxk

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ocean jan:)
whats going on? when you say it is very cold i thought you are going to say you saw some snow too!!! did you see the snow in maliboo on tv? it was so funnY!! it is cold here too under 0 degree and it is really freezing specially 6am the morning ....
i havent see this movie yet but if it is so bloody i wait until it comes to hbo!!!
about the persian people in here you absolutely right!! do you guys have some where like westwood blvd in sandiego? lol i think they are going to call it persian town soon

have a good weekend and enjy every moment of it
muaaaah

8:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ocaen!
I think If the scarf wasn't obligated in Iran ,cold weather had to kill me .I praise Islamic republic of Iran .
I saw some parts of the movie's Mel Gibsonl .Yes I agree with you. It's a absuletly violent and bloody movie . I thought that I'm really in the mid of war .
I hope ,you will be success on your new way .

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home