Friday, April 06, 2007

Crazy world!

-They finally released the British sailors. But the political battles are not stopped.
Now the British sailors claim that they did not really pass the waters and they have been
Mentally pressured! Some people say these claims by British sailors along with nuclear issues will lead to war some time soon! I hope not!!
Today’s world politics make me really sick! What is this?
It seems that we think we are more civilized than people who lived couple hundred years ago because they would attack each other’s country, kill each other and did not have democracy? What we do these days? Don’t we do same thing but with more advanced weapons and better excuses for war!

I truly wish things change in the world, I hope next generations finally get it that god did not create this planet and every thing on it for us to destroy! We should live freely with peace and enjoy equally the gift of life!!!!!!!!!!

-If you want to get scared of future of the world watch Children of Men!!!!!!

-If you like a mood change, watch A good year. I liked that movie; I can tell that it was a girly movie. At the same time that was simple, it was touching too. It is a bout a very successful English businessman that inherits a Chateau and Vinery in France and goes to get and sell it, the story is about things that happen when he goes to France . Russell Crow plays in that movie. I really like his play; I think he is one of the best actors.
I was telling my husband, I wish we would inherit a vinery in France , then I would quit my job, move there and live a slow, relaxing life!! He said “I would wait until I would become 50 so I could retire and get my retirement benefits, I don’t want to loose that! You could go earlier and I would eventually join you!” I said” what if I would find a French boy friend and drink wine every day in your absence (I was just teasing him)?”He said” in that case we better not to inherit any thing and just sit over our a… here!!!!!!!”

6 Comments:

Blogger mayra said...

I think ,I should find this movie and catch up on watching it ,because I like the play of Russell crow too :)

1:41 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Inheriting a vinery in France in a quiet sleepy place somewhere in Bourgogne. Sounds okay, make work of it.
Far away from the city, mange pain et camembert avec une verre de vin. With peace around you, far away from hostility.

Even in the city jungle there is a war going on. All kinds of vehicles brutalizing traffic.
Victims of accidents in traffic are not called casulties of war but the account is huge on a world scale.
So if we want to change, we should start with ourselves.

In your post you're right Ocean, world-politics make us sick.
But maybe we got to focus more on what the media doesn't let us see because it has no value for the media. F.e. the happiness of a blogger in Mosul when Eid arrives or ordinary people in China.

3:11 AM

 
Blogger Natalie said...

crazy world, crazy pepole, stupid...

8:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with love

10:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ocean

thanks for your comment on my last
post that you asked me about poems.
I received those poems by E-mail.

good luck
Ashkavand

10:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is all about power (it has been and it will be). It is not about you and me, about freedom, about knowledge, about health, etc. Only power.

3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home