Saturday, June 09, 2007

Just a new post!

-We went to Movie Theater last night to watch Ocean 13, it was the first night of showing the movie. I really like George Clooney and Andy Garcia, they are both so handsome to me, although I should admit that they are aging these days and it shows! but still very handsome.
My husband knows how much I like them so he agreed to come with me to watch the movie. The Movie itself was all right; kind of similar to the first one but this time they had Al Pachino playing too!

-I am going for my sonogram this coming Thursday, so far I feel good, no nausea! I did not have nausea when I was first time pregnant either. I feel very positive since I am pregnant with this baby, actually I think I got pregnant around my Birthday and that was the time I made a deal with myself to enjoy life more and stress less, I have been following that so far, and may be part of it is the positive energy that this baby is giving to me.
I hope that I have a smooth pregnancy to the end and have a healthy baby, which is the most important thing to me!

-About going to Iran, I am a little concerned for my husband, although the few people that have been arrested in Iran with American citizenship were all activist and have done some thing to oppose the Islamic regime and were not just ordinary citizens but I tell to myself, what if they
Accuse him of something! He is kind of doubtful himself, but really wants to come. I asked friends and family in Iran about the current situation and the way they treat, Iranians with other nationality but every one says they won't bother regular people. I hope so.
If any of you have had a recent passenger, especially from US let me know how they treated him when he came to Iran! It is a big pity that we should worry to travel to our own home land where belongs to us, and were we are rooted!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ocean,
I think its nothing to be worried about, we had some guests from america last month. Iran is not as terrible as you think! I have just heard that they take a finger mark of the people with american nationality in the airport. I think you have to be careful about your baby because travelling is sometimes dangerous. anyway I wish you a nice trip

12:58 AM

 
Blogger mayra said...

I decided that watch this film because I like these actors vey much.
and about your hausband,dont worry Dear ocean .I hope, every thing will be very well.
Is your husband a refugee?
I dont think ,it is..

4:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ocean
thank you for your kind comment.

I truly hope you and your family
are safe and well,

take care
Ashkavand

7:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol where can i buy real tramadol - order tramadol online 100mg

3:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blue phentermine 30mg buy phentermine reviews - phentermine 50 30

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home