Saturday, May 12, 2007

Travel to Iran!

I bought tickets to Iran for the few days before last week of Aug through mid September (about 4 weeks). It is amazing how ticket prices go up day to day! The tickets are non-refundable, so we better go!! I hope every thing goes well and no war happens!! I and my husband are very excited. My Mom is coming with us but comes back to US later. We plan to visit my relatives in Shiraz and Isfahan and hopefully we make a short trip to north of Iran as well. I really miss my brother and his family, my relatives and Iran itself! I miss the food so much too, although we have good Persian restaurants in Southern California but it is not comparable with the ones in Iran at all!
My only concern is that my husband has not been to Iran for about 27 years; although he has got his passport and Iran embassy made us sure that he is fine to travel to Iran but I am a little bit worry that if they pick on him at Iran’s airport! Every one says it is ok and people travel to Iran all the time with his situation but I am still concerned! Wish us luck!!
We have decided not to take any long vacation after this trip for at least 2 to 3 years! We have been spending so much money on vacations and we should be more careful with budget!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wonderfull.
about your husband.
I think ,you should become sure more and more ,as you know ,Iran doesn't have a clean cut situation or law .
Have a nice vacation Dear ocean:)

9:31 PM

 
Blogger Nene said...

yooohoooo.... wow have lots of fun in iran azizam.... i dont think your husband situation is a problem my uncle also went to iran after 20 years and every this went well... dont worry every thing is going to be alriight and you guys will have lots of fun... i plan to go in january fir 2 or 3 weeks but i also heard tickets are really expensive!!!
by the way happy mothers day azizam wish you and your family all the bests
booooooos

11:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ocean
I know how you feel,
I Hope you have a good time in Iran, especially in my city"Esfahan-nesfe jahan"

take care
Ashkavand

5:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home