Tuesday, May 29, 2007

News!

As may be some of you remember, one of my plans for this New Year was to try to have baby. I was not really sure even until few months a go that I should have a second child or not, but eventually when I thought about it I figured it is good for my son to have a brother or sister and if I want to have a sibling for him I better not to stretch it too long and finally I decided to start working on it from last month. I thought it will take a while to have baby and to my surprise I took the drugstore test last Friday and it was positive! I still cannot believe it!
I called my doctor and she said, those tests are pretty accurate, I have to go for sonogram in two weeks. Besides I and my husband just my Mom knows about it and I want to wait until I make sure every thing is fine and it becomes at least 2 months then announce it to my friends and family, I even wanted not to write about it here but I thought, what the heck? This is my blog, why should I hide it from my virtual friends??
Any way I had a mixed feeling when I found out that I am pregnant, I was working on it but did not expect it to happen this fast! On the other side for first couple of hours I and my husband felt like we are betraying our son by bringing a new competition for him, although it will be a blessing for him in future but he will struggle emotionally until he accepts the new comer as a part of family!! This summer will be a crazy summer for us, we are going to Iran, and we don’t want to change that plan, because if I have baby, then I won’t be able to go on any long vacation for a while. I think I will announce it to work after I come back from vacation and by that time it will show any way!

Please wish me luck and I hope I can handle every thing well. I already know that having second child will be very hard for me; I hope I can cut down on my hours at work after baby comes. It is not easy to work part time at my position but I will give it a shut!!

I have to say that I am happy and I love the new one from now! It is amazing that how we fall in love with our kids before we even meet them!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrat:) it was a first good news early in the morning.
i wish all the best for all 3 of you...booooos

badam miam bishtar emotion neshoon midam doostam muaaaaaah

7:23 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Great news Ocean, it must be a super feeling that your child will have a brother/sister. THat you carry new life. It's good that the newcomer is planned and wished, maybe needed. Hopefully it's gonna be a healthy pregancy.
Congrats Ocean, to your husband too.

I'm so happy for you and how sweet to share this with your readers..

1:21 PM

 
Blogger mayra said...

Wowww!My God
This is the best news that I have read on the blogs yet.
Dear ocean ,
I'm so happy about new baby .I think ,he / she (no different))is an angel that will come to your life .
I have the best wishes for you , your husband , sweety son and new angel .
:))
I'm sure that you can able to cope with them:your job ,your family and your new changes in your life.
At the end
I should tell you,thank u very much for let us know:)

1:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ocean
I am so glad for you and for
your, sons because tow children
better than one;the best wish for you.

Ashkavand

7:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ocean,
congratulations.
Thats cool.
Im sure your son will like his sister/brother soon.

12:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home